Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2015 8:22:17 AM EDT
Bought a 5pack of Bahia Trinidad Churchills to keep gnats at bay while fishing. Had one alst night with some heavy cab sav.... really enhanced the flavor of the cab sav... mucho impressed

too bad my humi is full
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:30:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 12:35:26 AM EDT
[#2]
needed a filler item to get free shipping and the militia belicoso was surprisingly good

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/78337/militia-4-cigar-taster-pack/#p-124006
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 12:53:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Oscar Ortega maduro
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 9:18:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I have found quite a few cheapies that I think are very good, especially for yard gars.  Just a few of them...

Arganese Maduro and Habano, 15 to 20 bucks per 20 ct bundle on cbid
Gran Habano Azteca Fuerte, 20 bucks per 20 ct bundle on cbid
La Estrella Cubano, 15 to 20 bucks per 20 ct bundle on cbid
Leon Jimenes Especiale Maduro, 15 to 20 bucks per 20 ct bundle on cbid
Nicaraguan Sweets 2nds, 16 bucks per 20 ct bundle on cbid

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
needed a filler item to get free shipping and the militia belicoso was surprisingly good

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/78337/militia-4-cigar-taster-pack/#p-124006
View Quote

Glad to hear they're good - I've had that sampler or one like it in my humidor for a while but haven't tried one yet.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:57:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Check out Genesis The Project by Ramon Bueso. $3 all day on C Bid.  They smoke way above their price.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:29:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Famous Nic 3000 torpedoes.  Bought a bundle in '06 when my daughter was born.  Still working my way through them.  GREAT cigars when they get a little age on 'em.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:18:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:40:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey Echo, how old would you guess that cigar was?
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 10:54:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/cigars/11042/flor-del-todo/

This one....the #3 Torpedo Maduro is my favorite but the natural is quite good as well.
I just love these as a yard gar...
View Quote

fantastic stick
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 9:27:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Flor del todo maduro
Flor de oliva maduro
Indian Tabac limited reserve (better connecticut than some of the $10 smokes out there)
gran habano azteca fuerte
gran habano vintage 2002
just about any Pinar del rio
also, surprisingly enough, famous smoke has a gar call "Iron Horse" with an extremely silly looking band but is a pretty good med-full maduro
consuegras from jr cigar
Nicarao sungrowns
Casa de garcia (I've had connecticuts/mads/sumatras but there are others)

These are some that I like.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 11:36:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 2:48:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Torano Noventas.  They need at least a couple of months in the humidor before they start getting good though.  I smoked a couple within 2 weeks of receiving them and was sorely disappointed.  Fast forward 2 motnhs when I tried it again and holy hell, that shit was good.  Just got a box of 25 torpedoes (6.5x54) off of cbid for $40.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:33:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Easily six years old...Slavac sent them to me and I think he said they had a year or two on them at that time....his post-it on them said to let sleep for another year or two.
And after all the hype, i rushed out and DebilStie'd two bundles and there is the story.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey Echo, how old would you guess that cigar was?

Easily six years old...Slavac sent them to me and I think he said they had a year or two on them at that time....his post-it on them said to let sleep for another year or two.
And after all the hype, i rushed out and DebilStie'd two bundles and there is the story.

Thanks! I think I'll pick up a mazo and let them sit. Probably won't last six, though....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top