Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2015 10:43:08 AM EDT
I'm about to quit smoking for the summer, with my nose plugged up all my sticks have tasted the same. I'm doing daily allergy pills, a dose of local honey, and used sinus spray before smoking. The only thing that cures it is sitting in the dispatch center at work where ac runs constantly. This just furthers my lust for moving to Texas.

Link Posted: 6/15/2015 12:25:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 11:54:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm about to quit smoking for the summer, with my nose plugged up all my sticks have tasted the same. I'm doing daily allergy pills, a dose of local honey, and used sinus spray before smoking. The only thing that cures it is sitting in the dispatch center at work where ac runs constantly. This just furthers my lust for moving to Texas.

http://www.pollen.com/images/usa_map.gif?d=6152015
View Quote

texas? are you familiar with mountain cedar..

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 11:34:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

texas? are you familiar with mountain cedar..

https://myallergysupport.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/cedartree1.jpg
View Quote

No there cannot be allergies there, I won't allow thinking it. The wife and I have already decides if TX secedes from the union we'll move pronto.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 1:01:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I live in cedar country in TX. We've relocated serveral people from out of state that had to move back because they couldn't function because of it and some have spent time in the hospital. Even people from here one day you're fine then one year you get it boom and are no longer immune.

Cedar free places in TX, which means no Austin, San Antionio, Waco or the hill country.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top