Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2014 4:23:02 PM EDT
Anyone know of any good tobacco shops in Gwinnett or Forsyth county area?
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:10:29 PM EDT
[#1]
If you get up to Athens 5 Points Bottle Shop on Atlanta highway has a great humidor and pipe tobacco selection. We used to have a nice cigar lounge that closed up fortunately 5 points leased the space and will be re-opening in January with more room. I know thats a bit out of your way though.

ETA: I'd cross post into the GAHTF as I'd hope there was something closer.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:45:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you get up to Athens 5 Points Bottle Shop on Atlanta highway has a great humidor and pipe tobacco selection. We used to have a nice cigar lounge that closed up fortunately 5 points leased the space and will be re-opening in January with more room. I know thats a bit out of your way though.

ETA: I'd cross post into the GAHTF as I'd hope there was something closer.
View Quote

I'll actually be near Athens in the future so I'll check it out. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 2:32:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I spend a little time in the Alpharetta area... unless google is lying to me, it looks like it should only be 20-ish minutes from Gwinnett.

Check out the Cutter's Cigar Emporium in Alpharetta. The manager is a guy named Brandon, last I checked. They're also a My Father lounge.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 2:39:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I spend a little time in the Alpharetta area... unless google is lying to me, it looks like it should only be 20-ish minutes from Gwinnett.

Check out the Cutter's Cigar Emporium in Alpharetta. The manager is a guy named Brandon, last I checked. They're also a My Father lounge.
View Quote

Yeah it's real close.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top