Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2014 5:37:50 AM EDT
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/75361/ci-fresh-rolled-cuban-wheels/

For awhile I was smoking $10 cigars everyday. About two weeks ago everybody from my friends to my Son in law was bringing me expensive cigars. And there were some really great ones.

But this week I just got my fourth order of these. They come 40 to a bundle and cost acouple of dollars each. If they had a big name label on them they could easily be a 10 or 12 dollar cigars.
This has become my go to cigar and at this price I can enjoy acouple every day.
I don't know what company makes them. There is a label on the bundle with the signature of the guy that rolled it and the date they were rolled. That's it.

These are great cigars
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#1]
The bad deal there is you have to get 40 to find out if you like them. Thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 4:57:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Rough times have hit my household with the cigar budget taking a huge hit.

I've found JR Cigars "copies" of popular cigars to be pretty good, with my favorite being the Cohiba copy. I usually hate cheap cigars but really had no other choice, and got lucky I found something I like.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 5:46:21 AM EDT
[#3]
The JR copies are pretty good and I have bought a few of these bundles. But this cigar I feel is even better.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 11:37:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got a bundle of these based on this thread. Great cigar and far better than many more expensive choices.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 1:48:06 AM EDT
[#5]
These show up occasionally on cigarbid.  Might save a few bucks, but not a ton.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top