Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2014 11:53:10 PM EDT
The other day at Starbucks I ordered my Pomegranate Oolong tea as they informed me that it was their last teabag and offered me the tin. Immediately pipe tobacco storage came to mind. The inside had a strong residual scent of the delicious tea and the gears in my head started turning. I took some (rather plain, in my opinion) Mclelland Ave Take 6 and threw it in there several days ago and am awaiting for the next opportunity to smoke it. I'll post up the results.
tl;dr I'm flavoring tobacco with a tea tin that has residual tea flavor.
Pic: http://imgur.com/ZkJFkhH
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:09:30 AM EDT
[#1]
as a new pipe smoker - tag
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:12:31 AM EDT
[#2]
i am in, let us know!
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 4:09:44 PM EDT
[#3]
UPDATE: After several bowls, I want to say I could taste a difference but it was minute at best. Oh well it was worth a shot. We'll see what more time spent in the container brings.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 5:47:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I had a black tea the other day that tasted like pipe tobacco. I'll try to get the name tomorrow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top