Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2014 2:49:25 PM EDT
Forgive me Father, it has been over a year since my last sampler thread... and I still haven't touched another stick.

SO, I will be doing more Samplers as penance.  Those that want to verify that my goods are authentic feel free.

I won't list any prices or contents of the packages here due to forum rules.  Feel free to contact me for further info.

One size fits all, Mixed bag.... These will ship in Small Priority Mail boxes filled to capacity, no bubble wrap taking up much needed cigar space.  If you want insurance just ask.

I will do 7 samplers to start, possible more as inventory is rearranged.  And will try to keep the Mods from talking me into sending them all the good stuff.

7,6,5,4(Held),3, 2,1 for inventory purposes.  ALL GONE!
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 12:07:42 PM EDT
[#1]
VERY nice selection!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 2:44:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I too am really happy with what I got!

Now  if I had time to enjoy them.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 6:28:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Want to add that I have one themed special side sampler.

I have a few harder to find and/or Special Edition Tatuaje's that I wanted to separate into one pack.  Details are available on their site.

1- The Face
1- Anarchy
1- Reserva SW
1- El Triunfador #6
Withdrawn

Link Posted: 9/14/2014 8:59:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm in the same boat these days. Oh well, at least our stuff is well aged and getting better lol.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 11:58:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm in the same boat these days. Oh well, at least our stuff is well aged and getting better lol.
View Quote

That's true.  But I rather box up my pipe tobacco's and age that instead.  Even with the Wineador and humidity beads, there is more maintenance than I want to continue doing on the cigars.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 6:53:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I held him off as long as I could.

I still have 4 samplers(one is on HOLD until payday).  The remaining 3 will still have some of the harder to get things, just lesser of the commoners.  Price will reflect that somewhat.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:32:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Good selection -- thanks for the opportunity.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:33:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, that made my Saturday morning more interesting!

I was expecting a little package from Bull today, so I wasn't too surprised when there was a knock at the door and the mailman on my porch.  The mailbox is at the street, but he drops oversize packages at the front step.

I met the mailman and got the package, it was a little bigger than I was expecting.  Honestly, it was a funny looking package, too.  Had some foreign looking writing on it, maybe French?  Once I started tearing into it, I was met with a very distinctive plant aroma, only it wasn't tobacco, it was lavender!?!  Once I got it open the rest of the way, I found a stack of postcards from France, some assorted lavender products for the lady of the house, a bottle of Chanel no5 (also for her I presume) and rattling around in the bottom of the box, three puro tubos from a country I've yet to visit!

Hmm, this was not what I was expecting...  A little further digging revealed a note, a thank you note from Fabrice.  Fabrice (or Fab) is a friend of my Uncle's from Provence, France, who was just here in the states for a month long visit.  The guys jumped on Harleys and rode from California through Idaho, Montana and stopped here for a visit on their way back down the coast.  We hit it off well with Fab, and did our best to make sure he felt welcome and had a great time here in Washington.  This included sitting up til 3am with a bottle of Blantons and a sampling from the top shelf of my humidor.  I think he also liked the fresh Salmon and Halibut off the grill.  

Anyway, turns out this box was a thank you from him, with an enclosed invite to visit any time in France.  Pretty darn cool!

But, hey, the tracking number shows that Bull's package was supposed to arrive today...  Ok, out to the mailbox I go!  Ah, there it is, packed neatly in a flat rate box that fits in my mailbox just fine.  I opened it to find a nice selection of fine cigars, a few of which I can't wait to try.  

So, that special corner of my humi reserved for hard to buy smokes is looking a little fuller after today.  Thanks Bull (and Fab)!!!    
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:53:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Can't wait to get mine

Thanks, Bull!
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 4:18:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Only 2 left...  

Price is highly reduced due to Echo cleaning me out.  And when these are sold he's coming back for more... The poor guy

LETS HELP HIM OUT!
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 5:12:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Only 2 left...  

Price is highly reduced due to Echo cleaning me out.  And when these are sold he's coming back for more... The poor guy

LETS HELP HIM OUT!
View Quote

Bull, if you PM with what you have left I might be interested in another
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:02:44 PM EDT
[#13]
I received mine today, and it's awesome.  I'll let someone  else have a chance to get the last one, but I'll take it in a couple days if no one else has claimed it
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 1:13:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Never mind, I went ahead and bought it
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 2:46:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Are you all out? Enjoyed several of the ones from last time already.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 4:31:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes I am all out.  Sorry, I didn't update the OP after the last 2 went out.  Thanks for bumping this and reminding me.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 5:16:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yes I am all out.  Sorry, I didn't update the OP after the last 2 went out.  Thanks for bumping this and reminding me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No worries, I just had realized the other day that it had been awhile since I cruised through the Humidor and spotted your thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top