Quoted:

elderboy drops the hammer....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would rather smoke a white owl than a 601 Blue.   I really can't stand those for some reason.

Seriously?  601 Blue is one of the best cigars in my opinion.  Like smoking a warm brownie fresh from the oven.

Pistol, you have been banned from The Humidor

It's about time

I've e-punched Pistol square in the teeth more than once over his hatred of that which is the 601
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:27:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It's about time

I've e-punched Pistol square in the teeth more than once over his hatred of that which is the 601
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would rather smoke a white owl than a 601 Blue.   I really can't stand those for some reason.

Seriously?  601 Blue is one of the best cigars in my opinion.  Like smoking a warm brownie fresh from the oven.

It's about time

No doubt, the 601 is a solid smoke through and through. My only complaint is that they're a tad expensive and hard to find locally.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 9:37:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Not that you could get one at CI, but the worst cigars I've had have always been the "hand-rolled" at some local place.  The worst ever was at some shop on Arthur Ave. in the Bronx.  Pure horseshit.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 10:57:31 AM EDT
[#6]
CI Legends.  The wettest dog turd ever smoked.  I swear I saw a bead of water in the middle of the cigar
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 11:12:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The worst ever was at some shop on Arthur Ave. in the Bronx.  Pure horseshit.
View Quote

This!

Link Posted: 8/5/2014 4:30:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Indios Puros.  Yeah that's it.  Fucking dog turds fresh from the grass
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 9:56:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No doubt, the 601 is a solid smoke through and through. My only complaint is that they're a tad expensive and hard to find locally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's about time

Meh..

I have no problem with you all smoking something that smells and probably consistently tastes like an old leather shoe.  I hate them with a passion... I wish I were exaggerating just for the giggles, but I really do hate them.  

My dad thinks they are ok.. If I ever have the misfortune of coming in possession of one I just pass it along to him.   Well, as long as I don't have to touch them.  I try to avoid that stench from lingering as much as possible.  I'm worried I won't be able to wash it off.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 12:28:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Ron Mexico* hands down but since I'm quite convinced it's a gag cigar it might be exempt. Do people really smoke them or just use the wrapper for something else...

* based off every review ever. I won't light it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 9:20:37 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Since I work for CI I can say I don't appreciate good cigars. I get an amazing discount and have thrown out cigars that I don't like with in minutes after lighting them. Guess that's what happens when you save sometimes 90% on cigars  .. I'm stocking up before I leave .. (I'll show pics soon) and I want to know what's the worst cigar out there.. I had a Mark Twain the other night that was pretty awful.. Just looking for some insight.
View Quote
A little OT, but maybe you can answer this for me. Why does CI ship via UPS and when it arrives in my town, they have UPS drop it off at the post office and not my door? It sits for another 2 days at the post office? Why not just deliver it to me?

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 12:30:12 PM EDT
[#12]
my worst was a a fake 2001 Cohiba Pyramid EL. Tasted, and drew like total shit.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I had mine the other day: Gurkha Park Ave -- it was included in a sampler.

Draw was equivalent to sucking on a straw and the taste was so bad that I quit on it after a loooong minute of trying to give it a chance.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top