Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2014 10:18:41 AM EDT
Yeah... I come here for gun talk, gear talk, and ham radio talk.  This afternoon I was googling for something cigar related and found this sub forum.  

Silly me... always check arfcom first.

I'm relatively new to cigars.  A friend introduced me at new years.  I started with some very mild stuff he had  (One was a Montecristo White Label I think) and have moved on to medium-full flavored sticks.

Currently my favorites are La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor, and Partagas black label.  I'll try just about anything Maduro too.  I've got a Pelican case with 30 or so cigars in it, and a boveda pack.  Prices are decent at the local brick & mortar place, and it's run by good folks.  So I tend to buy them a couple at a time and sit and smoke one in the shop.  

I'm leaning towards larger ring gauges.  Not sure why.  When I started, I was on smaller gauges.  I tried varying sizes of gauges of the same cigar, and seemed to always prefer the larger.  So now I'm buying usuallt a x54, sometimes a 60.  I bought a JFR 770 because it was a maduro and huge.  I'm taking it to the lake house next weekend.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 10:34:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the humidor and ar15.com.

Great group of guys in here. My favorite section to go on ar15.com.

Whatever you do...don't click this--------->DON'T CLICK
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 12:05:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 2:04:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 2:31:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Welcome to the humidor and ar15.com.
Great group of guys in here. My favorite section to go on ar15.com.
Whatever you do...don't click this--------->DON'T CLICK
View Quote
I clicked the link. I knew I should of not clicked the link. I went to click the back button and seen some on my favorites on sale.

I am now poor again. Srob why did you put that link up. Why!!!!!

Oh and welcome to the Humidor austinrob.

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:39:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:09:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, we have all sorts of ways to make you go broke

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:45:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, we have all sorts of ways to make you go broke

View Quote

There he is...haven't seen you on here in a while.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top