Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 5:27:11 PM EDT
[#1]
HVAC guy here, I hold a contractors license and own a small oil business. Feel free to PM me any HVAC questions.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 11:30:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Custom home builder. Current project:

" />
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 8:28:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Garage door installer now sales, any questions feel free to pm me. I will do my best to help.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 3:32:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Commercial 'lectrician as well. Just an 'ol pipe runner and wire snatcher.
Currently on Facebook Data Center doing TONS of 3-4" underground work

Ready for a career change. getting too old for this shit......still havent figured out what
I want to do when I grow up  
Link Posted: 1/20/2019 11:57:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Drywall finisher/ painter.
Been in the trade for 18 years.
Have done remodels and new construction.
Any questions, just ask.
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 10:59:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -FiveFiveSIx-] [#6]
Grew up with in a wood shop, and the family rental properties.. Done every phase of remodeling possible in a home.. professionally I work construction, done everything from major gas pipeline work, building scaffolding in nuclear power plants to building new bridges.. Concrete, roads, skyscrapers you name it been there done that have scars to prove it..

Wood working is a hobble/passion of mine. I’m living in a project house that I’ve gutted and I’m slowly rebuilding. Jack of all trades master of none seems fitting.. I’m typically the guy on the job that gets called in when shits gone sideways and they need solutions, and production fast.. everything I know has been self taught, by trial and error or working side by side with a pro.. and the more I learn the more I realize how much more there’s is to learn.. there are so many ways to skin a cat, don’t get stuck in your ways and be afraid to approach things in a new way.. tech changes, and so does technique..  Don’t be afraid to screw up either, you’ll learn more from a mistake then a stupid class.. my best advice, find old timer, the grumpiest angry old guy you can, buy him a beer and shut up and learn.. talk to any guy In the trades, there’s is going to be a giant experience gap here shortly, as most of the knowledge is about to retire, and this generation is more concerned with Facebook and football scores than anything..
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 6:42:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Swimming pool installer and service in the Altoona area for the past 59 years.  PM me for more info.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 9:30:10 PM EDT
[#8]
I've been a respiratory therapist for 25+ years but I was plumbing with my dad before junior high. Nice little side hustle. The phone always rings.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:34:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Own a decently sized pressure washing/window cleaning biz
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 4:39:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Master Electrician

Currently self-employed doing residential for the most part, but have worked in a ton of different environments (commercial and industrial)
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 7:06:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Second year apprentice plumber here
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 8:31:14 PM EDT
[#12]
supermarket/commercial refrigeration here.
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 10:07:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Propane service and installation tech.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 10:03:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Multi-Craft Electro-Mechanic (not sure what you really call me) - plastic injection industry
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 10:14:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Apprentice Elevator Constructor.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:05:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 1:04:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Maritime Electrician, Navy contracts.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 9:53:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Master plumber. I work for a mechanical contractor mostly from home & have a small business I have limited involvement with.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 4:39:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ZW17] [#19]
Electrician

Please no advertising. ~ ZW17
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 9:36:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Fire Alarm Technician

Little bit of installation
Lots of inspection
Lots and lots of troubleshooting and repair

Mostly Notifier, with some Potter, FCI, Siemens/Pyro, Simplex, and Silent Knight.

If it's a 12 or 24 volt, I can probably get through it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:38:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Marine construction in Tidewater VA.

We build docks, piers, boat lifts, bulkheads, rip rap, that sort of thing.

Link Posted: 1/2/2023 10:41:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Commercial/industrial electrician.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 11:40:05 PM EDT
[#23]
I am a "building maintenance mechanic" for a small government agency. A jack of all trades master of none situation
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 4:15:07 PM EDT
[#24]
The continuation of posts on this is interesting.
I will add my 2 cents.
I have been a plumber for over 45 years. At least that is my time as a union plumber. I have been a plumber several years longer than that
I no longer take any work, but I do consult on jobs.
I have successfully helped many people figure out how to solve their plumbing problems.
I need pictures to effectively help. Obviously your skill using tools and choosing what advice is appropriate.
You can email me [email protected]
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 4:23:47 PM EDT
[#25]
The continuation of posts on this is interesting.
I will add my 2 cents.
I have been a plumber for over 45 years. At least that is my time as a union plumber. I have been a plumber several years longer than that
I no longer take any work, but I do consult on jobs.
I have successfully helped many people figure out how to solve their plumbing problems.
I need pictures to effectively help. Obviously your skill using tools and choosing what advice is appropriate.
You can email me [email protected]
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top