Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2017 10:54:33 AM EDT
I've got a question that has been burning in the back of my mind for a while now.
Watching Holmes on Homes, when they build a shower, they always install the bathtub fill spout about 6" from the shower floor.  No tub, just a walk in shower stall with that stupid tub spigot sitting there.  Looks goofy as hell.  Some kind of code? Reasoning?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:20:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Unless you have a dedicated mop sink it comes in handy for filling mop buckets, 5 gallons buckets etc.

I'm ripping out my bath/shower and putting in a shower stall, I'm trying to find something that looks decent and is threaded to connect a hose also.

Form follows function in my house.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:21:26 AM EDT
[#2]
To check the temp of the water with your toes before turning on the shower head. Seems to be a Canadian thing.

http://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=90832
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:08:47 PM EDT
[#3]
They have plumbing?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:51:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They have plumbing?
View Quote
Indoor at that. 

Who'ld a thunk. 

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top