Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2017 10:06:58 PM EDT
Good or not?

Was looking at the 40v pole tree trimmer and weed eater, then saw they are doing 80v stuff (lawnmower, etc).

Is the 40v stuff on the way out?

Is it all junk?

ETA kinda sucks they don't share batteries with their powertools.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 10:55:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I was never impressed with the Kobalt stuff. I went with the 20 volt Dewalt stuff. Got sawzall, angel grinder and screwguns, impact. Now I would like to get a weed wacker, leaf blower all Dewalt.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 11:26:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was never impressed with the Kobalt stuff. I went with the 20 volt Dewalt stuff. Got sawzall, angel grinder and screwguns, impact. Now I would like to get a weed wacker, leaf blower all Dewalt.
View Quote
Dewalt doesn't offer a pole trimmer.

ETA: I've already got dewalt and milwaulkee. Happy with both, but they don't offer what I need.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you seen the flex volt line? they offer a weed wacker and blower that kick ASS. no pole saws yet. chainsaw though and soon to be hedge trimmer.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 2:29:25 PM EDT
[#4]
It will be a kick when they end up back at 120 V DC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top