Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2016 8:44:40 PM EDT
I am looking for a Gehl AL20DX mini articulating loader (hasn't been made for about 10 years) but cannot find a single one for sale anywhere. Any ideas where else to look other than the usual places?
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:27:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure what you mean by usual places, but I presume purplewave is one of them?

Otherwise, start calling Gehl dealers- the good ones will know where the boneyards are located.  Beyond that maybe call Gehl?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:31:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Try these guys...http://www.rdoequipment.com/

They always have a lot of rotating equipment for sale when I drive by. Majority of it is used.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 11:04:47 PM EDT
[#3]
If you can`t find one for sale, how are you ever going to find parts for it when needed ??????
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 3:58:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Did you check ironplanet.com ? It's the eBay for equipment..
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:42:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Any luck finding anything?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top