Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2015 6:45:23 PM EDT
Last year I made base cabinets and a counter top for my reloading room.  I just made 3 cabinets and hung them on the walls to free up some space in the "lab".

Check out the video.  

http://youtu.be/04N_zoDW3sQ
Snapshot 2 (20-01-2015 10-08 PM) by Don'tkillbill, on Flickr

Over the winter I will get to putting on a face frame , doors and drawers for the lower cabinets.  Anyone else got a winter project?
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:43:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice!  Nothing that cool I am working on at the moment though.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 9:05:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I`m building a rod display for all my antique fly rods and flies. It`s pretty neat. My first venture into "fine" woodworking. There are digital calipers involved. I suck but I`m moving along. I have found that going SLOW is of great benefit.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:47:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I`m building a rod display for all my antique fly rods and flies. It`s pretty neat. My first venture into "fine" woodworking. There are digital calipers involved. I suck but I`m moving along. I have found that going SLOW is of great benefit.
View Quote

You'll have to post pictures.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top