Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2014 7:00:41 PM EDT
I thought I wanted a Dremel 4000 kit for Christmas, but after reading the negative reviews on Amazon. I don't know what to ask for.

Anyone have a better suggestion for a rotary tool for craft work?

Perhaps and older Dremel model??  Thanks
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 7:31:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I thought I wanted a Dremel 4000 kit for Christmas, but after reading the negative reviews on Amazon. I don't know what to ask for.

Anyone have a better suggestion for a rotary tool for craft work?

Perhaps and older Dremel model??  Thanks
View Quote

I am not sure what site you went to, but I think you made a mistake.  There are three Dremel 4000 kits, and they vary by accessory pieces.  Amazon has a total of almost 1000 reviews, with a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.  Add in another few hundred on the big blue and big orange.  Your 4000 is a fine choice.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=dremel+4000&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Adremel+4000
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 10:22:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Dremel  is GTG
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 2:25:22 AM EDT
[#3]
i have one at work and that thing has taken some serious abuse and still works great
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 11:08:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Guys I got one ordered
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 11:19:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought a cordless version and it has been very handy.

It cuts through a large Master lock shackle pretty quickly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top