Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 5:07:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 5:22:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
DONT YOU DARE!

The old SZ's were work horses... Westye Bakke knew what he was doing when they designed those and they ran for years! I am talking 40 years and still going. The new ones are shit. DONT do it. They may look great but NAH!

Fucking Europeans are kicking ass with their built ins. Look at Liebherr (Austrian) and Fhiaba (Italian)

BTW, I am on my third Sub Zero in my home. I have a 600 series. My old 200 series went to my neighbor years ago and it is STILL working. Only got rid of it because it looked outdated.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have an old SubZero that is going strong.......I’ll sell it to ya cheap.
DONT YOU DARE!

The old SZ's were work horses... Westye Bakke knew what he was doing when they designed those and they ran for years! I am talking 40 years and still going. The new ones are shit. DONT do it. They may look great but NAH!

Fucking Europeans are kicking ass with their built ins. Look at Liebherr (Austrian) and Fhiaba (Italian)

BTW, I am on my third Sub Zero in my home. I have a 600 series. My old 200 series went to my neighbor years ago and it is STILL working. Only got rid of it because it looked outdated.

I have a 532.

I already replaced it.......just haven't installed it. I don't know if is worth a shit ........but it looks like a nice set of tits. Glass door, drawers......very commercial looking. All stainless........inside and out.  My wife hates it......but I insisted on this bad boy.   She doesn't like the glass door.

What do you think the 532 is worth.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 9:00:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 12:05:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
a glass door 532? They never made them with a glass door or am I reading it wrong and you replaced with a Pro 48?

532? What is the serial number? Should start with either a P or an M (most likely P) and the first 3 digits after that. I can give you a ball park as long as there is no rust on the unit... you can probably score 500-1500 for it

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have an old SubZero that is going strong.......I’ll sell it to ya cheap.
DONT YOU DARE!

I have a 532.

I already replaced it.......just haven't installed it. I don't know if is worth a shit ........but it looks like a nice set of tits. Glass door, drawers......very commercial looking. All stainless........inside and out.  My wife hates it......but I insisted on this bad boy.   She doesn't like the glass door.

What do you think the 532 is worth.
a glass door 532? They never made them with a glass door or am I reading it wrong and you replaced with a Pro 48?

532? What is the serial number? Should start with either a P or an M (most likely P) and the first 3 digits after that. I can give you a ball park as long as there is no rust on the unit... you can probably score 500-1500 for it

The 532 is being replaced with a Pro48.
I figured the 532 was worth about $1000.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 1:57:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 9:27:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought I'd post something to close out this thread.

Although delayed by a week, SEARS delivered our new refrigerator yesterday afternoon.  It is up and running.  Having a new refrigerator is "cool".  

To tide us over while we waited for this delivery, I purchased a smaller refrigerator and put it out in the garage.  The plan is to keep that one, too, and use it for refrigerator overflow items and for longer-term freezer storage.  If it falls into disuse (unlikely, knowing my wife), I can clean it and unplug it.

Having no refrigerator at all really SUKZ!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top