Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2014 11:37:07 AM EDT
Anyone know of a good mid to high end bath showroom in the Atlanta area?

I'm looking to purchase a freestanding bathtub, and I want to find some showrooms in the Atlanta area (south side preferred but will travel north).

I've been to a decent place in Douglasville, and I'm going to check out Ferguson in Fayetteville.  I'm sure there are plenty of others on the north side, but I have no idea who is good.

While I'm asking, has anyone bought anything from SignatureHardware.com?  Their tub prices seem good, but I'm hesitant to buy something this pricy sight-unseen from a company I haven't dealt with before.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 4:36:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered a gravity flush rear outlet toilet from signature hardware

It wouldn't flush tp and they wouldn't refund my money since it had been installed

Toilet got chunked in the dumpster and I wrote them off

Do you want an acrylic or cast iron tub?
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:01:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the feedback.  Solid surface/resin preferred.  Reinforced acrylic is second choice.

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:04:23 AM EDT
[#3]
atlanta kitchens also does bathrooms and is quite the group.  not sure of their showroom (if they even have one) but they've got an incredible network of installers.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:56:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

atlanta kitchens also does bathrooms and is quite the group.  not sure of their showroom (if they even have one) but they've got an incredible network of installers.
View Quote

Thanks.  I'm actually doing the bathroom myself.  But we are planning to redo the kitchen in a couple of years, and I think I will be hiring that out, because I don't want to be without a kitchen for a year.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:26:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Southern Pipe in Newnan used to have a showroom. Don't know if they still do. I think there's one in Peachtree City but I don't know the name.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:43:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Southern Pipe in Newnan used to have a showroom. Don't know if they still do. I think there's one in Peachtree City but I don't know the name.  
View Quote

I went there, actually.  A little on the small side, but the best showroom in that area I can find.  They only had 1-2 tubs of the general type I'm looking to install, but they had a good trim selection.

We went up to Atlanta a couple of days ago, and we went to a pretty big showroom near Spaghetti Junction called Cowan Supply.  Very nice lady there spent a lot of time with us answering a lot of questions.  We were interested in a couple of tubs by MTI, and she recommended that since we'd alreay driven that far to see them, that we should consider driving a few miles further to Sugar Hill, where MTI's headquarters are located and check their showroom.  I had no idea they were based in Georgia.

Was a bit of a drive, but I'm glad we went.  We spoke with a very nice guy named Chris who not only gave us a lot of info on their tubs, he even gave us a tour of their factory floor, and we got to see the entire manufacturing process.

MTI and Cowan have earned our business!

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 11:11:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I went there, actually.  A little on the small side, but the best showroom in that area I can find.  They only had 1-2 tubs of the general type I'm looking to install, but they had a good trim selection.

We went up to Atlanta a couple of days ago, and we went to a pretty big showroom near Spaghetti Junction called Cowan Supply.  Very nice lady there spent a lot of time with us answering a lot of questions.  We were interested in a couple of tubs by MTI, and she recommended that since we'd alreay driven that far to see them, that we should consider driving a few miles further to Sugar Hill, where MTI's headquarters are located and check their showroom.  I had no idea they were based in Georgia.

Was a bit of a drive, but I'm glad we went.  We spoke with a very nice guy named Chris who not only gave us a lot of info on their tubs, he even gave us a tour of their factory floor, and we got to see the entire manufacturing process.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's good info
thx
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top