BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/9/2014 5:19:27 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have a Ridgid cordless impact driver.  I like it.  I also like the lifetime battery warranty.  I had to use it and, while it was a bit of a pain to use (not as easy as walking in and getting a new one), I still got a new battery.  

Something to be aware of....if you buy just a spare battery or two for Ridgid cordless tools, the spare batteries aren't warrantied for a lifetime.  I think the warranty is for 3 years.  

I think the Milwaukee tools are a step above the Ridgid but I bought the Ridgid because of the warranty.
View Quote
This. I have 3 old drills in the garage. Can't use them because the batteries wore out and I could buy a new drill for just a little more than the replacement batteries.

Link Posted: 6/12/2014 3:39:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I ended up with the 18v Ridgid combo at HD for 179.99.  Hard to pass up with the warranty.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top