Password is required.
Site Notices
Basic
  • Joined Jul 2006
  • Posts 425
  • EE 0% (0)
USA GA, USA
Posted: 8/5/2013 4:51:02 PM EST
She actually stated that the zimmerman/martin case was the equivalent to a case where a "black male" hit on a "white female" and the "white males" beat him to death many years ago.
Out of oprah's own ass. "Trayvon Martin, parallel to Emmett Till," "Let me just tell you, in my mind, same thing. But you can stuck in that and not allow yourself to move forward and to see how far we've come."

The zimmerman incident was not about racism, no matter how much she or obama wants it to be.

Basic
  • Joined Jun 2013
  • Posts 72
  • EE 100% (2)
USA USA
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 5:01:19 PM EST
The "race card" is nothing new.

Police Squad
Bronze
  • Joined Dec 2004
  • Posts 20986
  • EE 100% (6)
USA USA
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 5:03:17 PM EST
So Trayvon whistled at George?

KISS Army's Official Sniper
Bronze
  • Joined May 2005
  • Posts 7371
  • EE 0% (0)
USA FL, USA
NRAInstructor
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 5:05:51 PM EST
I hate Okrah.
MY President is James W. Porter II.
NRA EVC. Twitter: @NFlaEVC
NRA Benefactor. Golden Eagles. SAF life member.
This was posted by a conservative from his Mac... deal with it.
Basic
  • Joined Jul 2006
  • Posts 426
  • EE 0% (0)
USA GA, USA
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 5:15:11 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FrankDrebin:
So Trayvon whistled at George?
View Quote

If that works for you.

Basic
  • Joined Dec 2009
  • Posts 706
  • EE 0% (0)
USA FL, USA
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 7:12:25 PM EST
She has been known to publicly support a fraud before, but at least later admitted to have been fooled by the guy.

N.E. Ohio Grub-n-Gun Host
  • Joined Jan 2008
  • Posts 3854
  • EE 100% (11)
USA OH, USA
NRA
Link Posted: 8/6/2013 1:24:12 AM EST
At the suggestion of HermanSnerd

Shootin stuff is fun...but bein' "the stuff" ain't.
Scooter
Bronze
  • Joined Jul 2008
  • Posts 1461
  • EE 0% (0)
USA IL, USA
Link Posted: 8/6/2013 11:30:03 AM EST
Originally Posted By JLR2013:
The "race card" is nothing new.
View Quote

It's the only game they know how to play.

Basic
  • Joined Jul 2006
  • Posts 427
  • EE 0% (0)
USA GA, USA
Link Posted: 8/6/2013 4:10:01 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/6/2013 4:38:30 PM EST by coconutz]
Originally Posted By safe1:
Emmett supposedly whistled, along with other comments, directed at the store owners wife. The husband is thought to be the one, along with some buddies, who killed Emmett.
View Quote

Hmmm..... a self defense case and a lynching; the similarities are shocking. (sorry, I couldn't find the roll eyes smiley) The only similarity I see is the public outrage. Back then, there was far less media coverage with little to no celebrity influence yet the outrage was completely justified. Now we have almost unlimited media coverage and celebrity influence, yet the outrage is completely unjustified and fueled by bigotry and politics.

Yeah, we have come a long way.

Basic
  • Joined Nov 2004
  • Posts 1717
  • EE 100% (20)
USA FL, USA
Link Posted: 8/14/2013 11:06:50 PM EST
A black guest speaker on Fox News stated that 90% of all blacks are RACIST against whites....I'll search for video.....

Basic
  • Joined Jul 2006
  • Posts 446
  • EE 0% (0)
USA GA, USA
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:06:37 PM EST
Originally Posted By BOYSCOUT4LIFE:
A black guest speaker on Fox News stated that 90% of all blacks are RACIST against whites....I'll search for video.....
View Quote

Please don't waste your time. We are all part of the human race. What makes us different is our own individuality. The problem here is the individuals/idiots who feel that they are part of a group that should be treated differently based on cosmetic differences.

I always get the shakes before a drop
Bronze
  • Joined Mar 2005
  • Posts 11492
  • EE 100% (42)
ISR ISR
NRAMilitary
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:10:03 PM EST
Throwing gasoline on a smoldering fire.

Emmett Till is about the POLAR OPPOSITE of Trayvon Martin.
Single men in barracks don't turn in to plaster saints. - Rudyard Kipling

KC-10Boom: Cookies should never give one the shits.
Basic
  • Joined Jul 2006
  • Posts 447
  • EE 0% (0)
USA GA, USA
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 6:30:30 PM EST
Originally Posted By Desert_AIP:
Throwing gasoline on a smoldering fire.

Emmett Till is about the POLAR OPPOSITE of Trayvon Martin.
View Quote

And we know damn well that oprah knew that at the time. Complete dishonest lying bitch.

Basic
  • Joined Jul 2006
  • Posts 457
  • EE 0% (0)
USA GA, USA
Link Posted: 8/21/2013 4:57:18 PM EST
Ok, now we have two new instances that involve violence against another ethnicity. Three "black" 15 year old kids beat the shit out of a 13 year old "white" kid on a bus, breaking his arm and causing numerous injuries because he "snitched". A "white" australian man was shot in the back and killed by two "black" kids and one "white" because they were "bored". Where is oprah's voice? These incidents have more in common with Emmett Till than the Zimmerman case. Where is the outrage? Where are the voices of sharpton, jackson and obama? Fucking disgusting.

Basic
  • Joined Mar 2009
  • Posts 1232
  • EE 100% (8)
USA PA, USA
Link Posted: 8/22/2013 7:09:58 PM EST
Originally Posted By coconutz:
Ok, now we have two new instances that involve violence against another ethnicity. Three "black" 15 year old kids beat the shit out of a 13 year old "white" kid on a bus, breaking his arm and causing numerous injuries because he "snitched". A "white" australian man was shot in the back and killed by two "black" kids and one "white" because they were "bored". Where is oprah's voice? These incidents have more in common with Emmett Till than the Zimmerman case. Where is the outrage? Where are the voices of sharpton, jackson and obama? Fucking disgusting.
View Quote

not only that but it kills me how poeple spew stuff without knowing what they are talking about, "whistled ata white woman"......

we will never really know everything that till did but the woman claimed he put his hands on her (grabbed her and hugged her and made profane comments about having sex with her). whatever he really did had to be a bit much because witnesses said she ran out of the store an grabbed a gun from her car to go after him (till) but tills uncle told him to run. and there was a black guy with the husband when they took the kid with the intention of just beating him but it escalated.

not saying i approve of what the husband did, im just saying it bugs me when people say a black kid was murdered for whistling at a white woman.

Basic
  • Joined Jan 2007
  • Posts 1403
  • EE 100% (83)
USA WA, USA
Link Posted: 8/23/2013 1:47:47 PM EST
Originally Posted By coconutz:
View Quote

You forgot about those two kids beat that WWII vet to death in Spokane Washington.

Basic
  • Joined Jul 2006
  • Posts 460
  • EE 0% (0)
USA GA, USA
Link Posted: 8/23/2013 2:10:20 PM EST
Originally Posted By leonpiper69:

not only that but it kills me how poeple spew stuff without knowing what they are talking about, "whistled ata white woman"......

we will never really know everything that till did but the woman claimed he put his hands on her (grabbed her and hugged her and made profane comments about having sex with her). whatever he really did had to be a bit much because witnesses said she ran out of the store an grabbed a gun from her car to go after him (till) but tills uncle told him to run. and there was a black guy with the husband when they took the kid with the intention of just beating him but it escalated.

not saying i approve of what the husband did, im just saying it bugs me when people say a black kid was murdered for whistling at a white woman.
View Quote

Well it is painfully obvious that getting the whole story is essential for an appropriate response, when does anyone get the whole story? That said, even if Till shoved his finger up the woman's ass, the torture and murder of a 14 year old child is never justified.

Basic
  • Joined Jul 2006
  • Posts 461
  • EE 0% (0)
USA GA, USA
Link Posted: 8/23/2013 2:12:42 PM EST
Originally Posted By sharkman6:
You forgot about those two kids beat that WWII vet to death in Spokane Washington.

View Quote

Wait a few days, there will be more.