Author
Posted: 8/5/2013 4:51:02 PM EST
She actually stated that the zimmerman/martin case was the equivalent to a case where a "black male" hit on a "white female" and the "white males" beat him to death many years ago.
Out of oprah's own ass. "Trayvon Martin, parallel to Emmett Till," "Let me just tell you, in my mind, same thing. But you can stuck in that and not allow yourself to move forward and to see how far we've come."

The zimmerman incident was not about racism, no matter how much she or obama wants it to be.
JLR2013
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/5/2013 5:01:19 PM EST
The "race card" is nothing new.
FrankDrebin
Police Squad
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/5/2013 5:03:17 PM EST
So Trayvon whistled at George?
kissfan
KISS Army's Official Sniper
NRAInstructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/5/2013 5:05:51 PM EST
I hate Okrah.
MY President is James W. Porter II.
NRA EVC. Twitter: @NFlaEVC
NRA Benefactor. Golden Eagles. SAF life member.
This was posted by a conservative from his Mac... deal with it.
coconutz
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/5/2013 5:15:11 PM EST
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By FrankDrebin:

If that works for you.
MarkHatfield
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/5/2013 7:12:25 PM EST
She has been known to publicly support a fraud before, but at least later admitted to have been fooled by the guy.
safe1
N.E. Ohio Grub-n-Gun Host
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/6/2013 1:24:12 AM EST
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By coconutz:
Originally Posted By FrankDrebin:

If that works for you.

Emmett supposedly whistled, along with other comments, directed at the store owners wife. The husband is thought to be the one, along with some buddies, who killed Emmett.
At the suggestion of HermanSnerd

Shootin stuff is fun...but bein' "the stuff" ain't.
BikerNut
Scooter
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/6/2013 11:30:03 AM EST
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By JLR2013:
The "race card" is nothing new.

It's the only game they know how to play.
coconutz
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/6/2013 4:10:01 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/6/2013 4:38:30 PM EST by coconutz]
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By safe1:
Emmett supposedly whistled, along with other comments, directed at the store owners wife. The husband is thought to be the one, along with some buddies, who killed Emmett.

Hmmm..... a self defense case and a lynching; the similarities are shocking. (sorry, I couldn't find the roll eyes smiley) The only similarity I see is the public outrage. Back then, there was far less media coverage with little to no celebrity influence yet the outrage was completely justified. Now we have almost unlimited media coverage and celebrity influence, yet the outrage is completely unjustified and fueled by bigotry and politics.

Yeah, we have come a long way.
BOYSCOUT4LIFE
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/14/2013 11:06:50 PM EST
A black guest speaker on Fox News stated that 90% of all blacks are RACIST against whites....I'll search for video.....
coconutz
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 6:06:37 PM EST
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By BOYSCOUT4LIFE:
A black guest speaker on Fox News stated that 90% of all blacks are RACIST against whites....I'll search for video.....

Please don't waste your time. We are all part of the human race. What makes us different is our own individuality. The problem here is the individuals/idiots who feel that they are part of a group that should be treated differently based on cosmetic differences.
Desert_AIP
I always get the shakes before a drop
NRAMilitary
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 6:10:03 PM EST
Throwing gasoline on a smoldering fire.

Emmett Till is about the POLAR OPPOSITE of Trayvon Martin.
Single men in barracks don't turn in to plaster saints. - Rudyard Kipling

KC-10Boom: Cookies should never give one the shits.
coconutz
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 6:30:30 PM EST
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Desert_AIP:
Throwing gasoline on a smoldering fire.

Emmett Till is about the POLAR OPPOSITE of Trayvon Martin.

And we know damn well that oprah knew that at the time. Complete dishonest lying bitch.
coconutz
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/21/2013 4:57:18 PM EST
Ok, now we have two new instances that involve violence against another ethnicity. Three "black" 15 year old kids beat the shit out of a 13 year old "white" kid on a bus, breaking his arm and causing numerous injuries because he "snitched". A "white" australian man was shot in the back and killed by two "black" kids and one "white" because they were "bored". Where is oprah's voice? These incidents have more in common with Emmett Till than the Zimmerman case. Where is the outrage? Where are the voices of sharpton, jackson and obama? Fucking disgusting.
leonpiper69
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/22/2013 7:09:58 PM EST
Ok, now we have two new instances that involve violence against another ethnicity. Three "black" 15 year old kids beat the shit out of a 13 year old "white" kid on a bus, breaking his arm and causing numerous injuries because he "snitched". A "white" australian man was shot in the back and killed by two "black" kids and one "white" because they were "bored". Where is oprah's voice? These incidents have more in common with Emmett Till than the Zimmerman case. Where is the outrage? Where are the voices of sharpton, jackson and obama? Fucking disgusting.

not only that but it kills me how poeple spew stuff without knowing what they are talking about, "whistled ata white woman"......

we will never really know everything that till did but the woman claimed he put his hands on her (grabbed her and hugged her and made profane comments about having sex with her). whatever he really did had to be a bit much because witnesses said she ran out of the store an grabbed a gun from her car to go after him (till) but tills uncle told him to run. and there was a black guy with the husband when they took the kid with the intention of just beating him but it escalated.

not saying i approve of what the husband did, im just saying it bugs me when people say a black kid was murdered for whistling at a white woman.
sharkman6
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/23/2013 1:47:47 PM EST

You forgot about those two kids beat that WWII vet to death in Spokane Washington.

coconutz
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/23/2013 2:10:20 PM EST
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By leonpiper69:

not only that but it kills me how poeple spew stuff without knowing what they are talking about, "whistled ata white woman"......

we will never really know everything that till did but the woman claimed he put his hands on her (grabbed her and hugged her and made profane comments about having sex with her). whatever he really did had to be a bit much because witnesses said she ran out of the store an grabbed a gun from her car to go after him (till) but tills uncle told him to run. and there was a black guy with the husband when they took the kid with the intention of just beating him but it escalated.

not saying i approve of what the husband did, im just saying it bugs me when people say a black kid was murdered for whistling at a white woman.

Well it is painfully obvious that getting the whole story is essential for an appropriate response, when does anyone get the whole story? That said, even if Till shoved his finger up the woman's ass, the torture and murder of a 14 year old child is never justified.
coconutz
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/23/2013 2:12:42 PM EST
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By sharkman6:
You forgot about those two kids beat that WWII vet to death in Spokane Washington.

Wait a few days, there will be more.