Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2017 5:14:00 PM EDT
Okay, I did a search and came up with nothing.

The movie is a British film about Eddie Edwards in the 1984 Olympics.  My Wife is British and wants to see the movie but the cheapest (or pretty much lowest and goes up) price I can find for this movie is $16.00.  This seems kinda high for a movie that's been out over a year.  Does anyone have a source for this movie (even an ultraviolet or vudu code would work) cheaper than that?

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to do this or how to go about it.  
If it's the wrong way, Mods please move to the correct spot and accept my apology.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 6:24:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it on Netflix?  It a good film.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 9:34:26 AM EDT
[#2]
No Sir, not on Netflix.  I've only been able to find it for sale on VUDU or DVD.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:48:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Amazon has multiple options cheaper than that
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 3:32:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I remember seeing trailers for that movie, but never saw it.

Anyone seen it? Is it worth it?
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 3:50:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Underrated movie. It seems like it would be really schmaltzy but the two stars pull it off.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:44:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I watched it on the ferry from Belfast, Northern Ireland to Cairnryan, Scotland. It's a pretty good movie, but probably not $16 good lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top