Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2017 5:48:53 PM EDT
I about to run cables and wires for my projector. My run is 25ft. Will this work fine? Is it a good cable?
Amazon link
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 6:19:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Monoprice for all your HDMI needs;  quality at inexpensive prices.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Monoprice for all your HDMI needs;  quality at inexpensive prices.
View Quote
FPNI
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#3]
The bluerigger has 4700 reviews and $10 cheaper.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:51:30 AM EDT
[#4]
If it doesn't specifically say "Premium Certified" from a reputable company, I wouldn't gamble on it.  

Monoprice, Blue Jeans Cable, etc premium certified HDMI cables should all be good to go and won't break the bank.  I have a 35ft monoprice running from my rack to projector and experienced no issues with 4K HDR.

Almost all funky display issues track back to crappy HDMI cables.  Save yourself the frustration of possible handshaking issues when you get into HDR and get a proven HDMI cable.  Especially if you running it semi-permanently in a ceiling, walls, etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top