Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2017 2:48:43 PM EDT
Back in the 90's this show starring Brad Johnson, Tim Abel, and Melinda Clarke was in syndication.  I thought the first season was great!  Ruined the second season by eliminating a few of the actors and adding Dennis Rodman.  Anyway, trying to find it anyway that I can.  Only DVD I can find is of one episode.

Anyone remember this show?  Have any Idea how I can find it?
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 3:18:22 PM EDT
[#1]
There was a movie as well, it wasn't very good but I found one on Amazon cheap a while back so I picked it up. I wouldn't mind owning the first season just for nostalgia sake.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 3:43:30 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjpk61_soldier-of-fortune-inc-sof-special-ops-force-s02e01-wild-card_shortfilms

This what ya mean?
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 7:27:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjpk61_soldier-of-fortune-inc-sof-special-ops-force-s02e01-wild-card_shortfilms

This what ya mean?
View Quote

Yeah, that's it.  That was the beginning of Season 2...which pretty much sucked.  Season 1 was pretty good as all the actors went to weapons training with Harry Humphries company and was produced by Jerry Bruckheimer.  Also, Tim Abel was the the 75th Ranger Regiment.

Kind of like the UK's "Ultimate Force" about the SAS where the first two Seasons were good then, for whatever reason, seasons 3 and 4 sucked balls.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 7:30:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Not sure how to post a video but here's a link to the opening on youtube.

Soldier of Fortune Inc

So if anyone knows where I can acquire copies of the series please let me know.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 4:30:51 AM EDT
[#5]
The first season was good the second season with Rodman was awful  disappeared from syndication after Columbine have no idea where to get the full first season.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 1:06:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I remember Soldier of Fortune Inc. It wasn't very good. It did get a lot worse with the addition of Rodman as you noted. I don't know if this series is available.  Around the same time period was another equally bad TV series called "Lightening Force" with Wings Hauser who carried a USAS-12 semi-auto shotgun. I watched this series because I liked that shotgun. I was going to get one and then ATF ruled that it was a title II firearm. A better series was "The Unit" (except for the episodes where the "wives" had a big part). The last season is available on Bluray. Another good series is Cinemax' "Strike Back." All four seasons are available on Bluray.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top