Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/14/2016 12:55:52 AM EDT
Wow!  Another home run for MARVEL.

It is a genesis story (of course), as we have not met Dr. Strange before.  Still, it was a good one, as good as any and better than most.

IMAX was great.  3D was great.  

You've probably seen trailers, so telling you about bending and folding space will not be a spoiler.  One time, I actually felt it.  You know, that dizzy feeling you get on roller upside-down coaster rides, barrel rolls in airplanes (I wish!), twisty motorcycle rides, that kind of thing.  I think it is your brain interacting with your inner ear.  I actually felt that sensation and caught myself tilting my head to straighten things out.

The bad guy is bad.

The babe is, well, a babe.

The Doctor is Strange.  At one point, they came perilously close to a Doctor Who exchange (fans know what I mean) but studiously avoided it.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 8:34:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Tempted to see this one.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 2:23:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Stumbled into here looking for a "The Accountant" thread.

Just wanted to bump and say I wish I'd been able to catch in in the theaters in 3D as well. Well done, was amazing even on my "tiny" 48" screen.

Stoked about how Marvel's kept the momentum going this long, looking forward to the next iteration.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top