Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2016 10:42:39 PM EDT
Anyone else watching this series?

I'm watching on Netflix but am not yet finished.  So far, it's pretty good.  It's not great but is head & shoulders above most of the drivel out there.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 11:07:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope but will look it up see if worth watching.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 11:39:28 PM EDT
[#2]
It wasn't bad.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 2:40:11 AM EDT
[#3]
As usual, the book was much better - tv adaptation wasn't terrible, but missed so many nuances.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 2:45:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 8:27:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I am on episode four and I am liking it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 4:52:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am on episode four and I am liking it.
View Quote

Yes, it actually took me a couple of episodes to truly warm up to it.  I was watching as I ate dinner, did chores or whatever.  In the end, I liked it much better than many other things which are out there.  

I also appreciated that it ended after just those episodes.  I have come to dislike the raft of episodic shows which never seem to go anywhere, do anything or reach a conclusion.  This is not due to lack of attention span on my part.  This show is 8 episodes and it's done.  It begs for a sequel but there's no follow-on book from the author.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top