Link Posted: 9/12/2016 12:52:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Ehh.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:40:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Watch it once or twice
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:23:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I held off for years watching but enjoyed it.  One error with the Marine sergeant who helped find the port authority officers.  Recommend it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 6:56:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I was worried Stone would work an agenda into it, but I thought he did a good job with it. It's worth a watch.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 12:02:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was worried Stone would work an agenda into it, but I thought he did a good job with it. It's worth a watch.
View Quote

I've noticed that Stone usually does two things with his movies. His puts out a leftist agenda(propaganda) and significantly alters historical facts to fit that agenda(propaganda). You say he didn't show an agenda with this movie. Did he significantly change any historical facts? I noticed that he did that with "JFK." If not, then I may be tempted to give this movie a view. I refuse to even view "Snowden" when it comes out on the cable channels. The previews make Snowden look like a heroic character.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top