Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2016 3:57:05 PM EDT
Help me out here as I really don't know a lot about TV's.   Looking for it to be around 50-55 inch screen, built in wi-fi, and if possible 4k but I know with my budget its probably not going to happen.   My max is $600. I'm pretty open to any reliable brand except Vizio.  That was my last TV which broke and they kind of dropped the ball on their end so I would prefer not to buy from them.
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 4:57:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Help me out here as I really don't know a lot about TV's.   Looking for it to be around 50-55 inch screen, built in wi-fi, and if possible 4k but I know with my budget its probably not going to happen.   My max is $600. I'm pretty open to any reliable brand except Vizio.  That was my last TV which broke and they kind of dropped the ball on their end so I would prefer not to buy from them.
View Quote

Good luck getting anything decent in that price and size range with those additional requirements that isn't a vizio.

http://www.vizio.com/tvs/eseries/e50ud2.html

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top