Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2016 11:21:40 PM EDT
Who has it? It's amazing. I watch EVERYTHING on it. Sometimes I get to see movies while they are in the theather. I get to watch any tv show and all movies. I've read your can even watch live ppv but I haven't tried. If anyone wants more info I could help you. I paid about $150 for my box, plugged it into my Internet and never looked back.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:29:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Isn't there a way to install this onto a fire tv stick?
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:42:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, I just didn't want to deal with learning how. So I bought an android box that was preloaded.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 7:25:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I just put Kodi on my laptop.  It has the HDMI adapter so all I did was get an extra cord.

Kodi is the bomb.  And the best part of watching everything in the comfort of my own home is............................................... it's all free.  I had to spend $8 for the cord.  I recently went to the theaters to see Deadpool & spent $36 just for the tickets.  Had to take a break in the movie to visit the restroom & it hadn't been cleaned in over a week.

Never again.

I cut the cord 2 years ago with the Roku box. Saving $120 a month from Direct TV.   This Kodi is even better.  I'm hoping beyond hope that in the future, 1 box will do it all.  I've got to Google that now  Kodi vs. Roku.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:57:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

And it takes about 15 minutes. What device did you pay $150 for?
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 4:22:18 PM EDT
[#5]
How's the picture quality?
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 11:47:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Picture quality is dependant on the source.  
Just so everyone reading this is aware the streaming of video from Kodi isn't legal. If you are going to do it I suggest you use a VPN.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:03:02 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, quite easily. Search on Youtube and there are tons of videos on installing and configuring.

BK

Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:29:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Just so everyone reading this is aware the streaming of video from Kodi isn't legal. If you are going to do it I suggest you use a VPN.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The biggest ones to worry about are the ones that are actually streaming and sharing (torrenting) as opposed to others such as Exodus that only scrape (stream) the media from existing hosting sites.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top