Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2016 4:02:03 PM EDT
Got bored and couldn't find it anywhere but online to download.  Started watching it again as I watched it in high school but missed the last few years in college.  Whoever did the soundtrack used lots of the music I listened to then.  Fatboy Slim, Crystal Method, Rob Dougan, Massive Attack.  

Anybody else enjoy the show?
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 8:00:21 PM EDT
[#1]
It was a great show.  Really enjoyed the 9/11 episodes, they were really well done.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 10:11:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It was a great show.  Really enjoyed the 9/11 episodes, they were really well done.
View Quote

That was about when I lost touch with the show as a Freshman in college.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 9:20:06 PM EDT
[#3]
You know, this is what pisses me off about various entertainment companies....

They will release every season of some dumb shit show only morons watch, yet something good like Third Watch, they released 2 seasons, and that's it...

NYPD Blues too, great show, would love to have all the seasons....nope...

But mindless crap like Full House....complete season, no problem...

Dharma and Greg, full series.....
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:51:44 PM EDT
[#4]
What I hate is when a series gets released on DVD or Blu-Ray, but they didn't get rights to the music.  My brother picked up a couple seasons of Tour of Duty, and they replaced all the classic 60's rock and r&b with generic stuff.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:32:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What I hate is when a series gets released on DVD or Blu-Ray, but they didn't get rights to the music.  My brother picked up a couple seasons of Tour of Duty, and they replaced all the classic 60's rock and r&b with generic stuff.
View Quote

I would really be pissed.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:43:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I was just thinking about this show earlier..... I enjoyed it as well
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top