Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2016 5:57:50 PM EDT
I've been eyeballing for a new AVR for a while now. There used to be a specialty stereo shop close to me that I always shopped at, got great deals and vast amounts of knowledge. They have sadly closed several years ago, so I have to set off in the internet to get my education.

I knew everything that I wanted my receiver to do, and the Denon does it all and more. So for weeks I've been watching Best Buy sales, and checking internet prices.

I had been looking at a reconditioned unit from a few places, with varying degrees of reputation, prices ranging from $380-439.

Today, I had a question so I called Safe and Sound HQ. They answered right away, were very knowledgeable, and informed me of a unadvertised sale. So in the end, I scored a Brand New sealed unit for the price of a refurbished one.

No real point to this post, just wanted to share with someone, cause if my SO knew I bought it, I would die.

Plus, with the death of mom and pop joints, it makes buying harder and harder, because there are no answered at the big box stores.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 11:25:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Very nice. I scored my Denon Christmas 2014 from Crutchfield when the 2015 models were rolled out. Still running strong. Just had it calibrated last month and cant believed I lived so long without it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top