Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2015 2:22:29 AM EDT
I went to see this movie last weekend.  Guess what?  It wasn't bad,... at all.  I would even go so far as to say it was the best of the bunch.  

It had almost none of the sickening costumery and makeup jazz.  At least it wasn't a feature of the film.  

There was decent action and a plausible plot.  Now don't assume this means there ere no plot holes or implausible situations, there were a few.  

Overall, it was a worthy conclusion to the series.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 2:02:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I Agree. Good film. Important message.

It's amazing that liberal Hollywood allowed that film to be made.  

Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:35:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Help my out, I didn't read the books so I'm not familiar with the series. I saw Hunger Games and second movie, The Mocking Jay? Is this the 3rd and final installment?
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 10:14:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Help my out, I didn't read the books so I'm not familiar with the series. I saw Hunger Games and second movie, The Mocking Jay? Is this the 3rd and final installment?
View Quote

This is the second half of the third installment, the fourth movie overall.

Link Posted: 1/11/2016 8:41:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 10:49:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Took my wife to see it this past weekend. It was good up until the last 30 minutes or so, then it dragged on forever it seemed. That Peeta guy really got on my nerves with his whining. When he was telling the others to kill him or whatever it was all I could do to keep from jumping up and shouting "SHOOT HIM! SHOOT HIM NOW!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top