Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2015 8:20:46 AM EDT
Just ordered the first season on blu ray.  I'm usually several years behind on all the tv shows.  Other than the occasional mentioning I don't know a whole lot about this show.  Did I just waste my money?   I like dark and creepy more than gore or jump out of your seat type scares.
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 8:42:15 AM EDT
[#1]
first season was pretty good.

after that... meh.

they are different each season so no need to watch in order.

This season looks like it will be good.
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 1:21:41 PM EDT
[#2]
they are different each season so no need to watch in order
View Quote

The asylum and freak show stories share a character.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 10:16:26 AM EDT
[#3]
The first season sucked ass. My gf said the second season was better, so I watched that. The second season was worse. There is nothing really scary about it and it's ultra predictable. If I was you, I would return the season you bought. Netflix is streaming it, so for $8, you can watch all three seasons and then decide if you want to buy them.

Link Posted: 10/1/2015 2:27:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I actually enjoyed it.  Will move one to season two before long.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top