Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2015 6:06:24 PM EDT

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:34:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Okay, are all the reviews I'm seeing that are singing the praises of Ahhhhnold's "acting" for real or just hype?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:42:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Finally saw this.  Not your running around killing zombie movie.  Matter of fact, pretty much completely different from any zombie movie I've seen.  Don't watch it expecting action.   Thought it was well shot.  One shot in particular of the neighbor and daughter was just creepy.  Kinda reminded me in a strange way of "Let Me In".............but with less action.   Arnie was very subdued and I thought did a good job.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:19:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I liked it.  I didn't look at it as a zombie flick, but as a human drama about a father and daughter going thru a crisis.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:01:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Okay, are all the reviews I'm seeing that are singing the praises of Ahhhhnold's "acting" for real or just hype?
View Quote

I wasn't a fan of the movie overall, but it was definitely a lot different kind of role that Arnold is used to doing. He did quite well as an actor and I actually empathized a lot with his character. It was a different kind of movie, but it was just ok. I thought the end was dumb.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:08:48 PM EDT
[#5]
The ending fucking sucked!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top