Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2015 9:51:27 PM EDT
First, I love black and white mysteries, horror movies and science fiction movies.  I have a ton of old movies or links to movies on Youtube.

I am trying to find one, and I am running into a wall trying to ID it.  I have run different searches online with no luck.  I will see if the movie gurus here could help.

The movie is English and probably from the 1940's, involving a haunted mine that is actually front for German espionage. The plot, as best as I can recall, involves an abandoned tin mine that was haunted. It may have involved a dangerous fog coming from the mine. Regardless, an investigator (the hero) comes to the town to look into the haunted mine. In his investigation, he uncovers that there is a local member of the gentry who is working with the Germans during World War II (possibly World War I). This spy/traitor is using the haunting to cover his espionage actives.

I am trying to add this one to my collection, but I cannot recall the damn name!!

Please help
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 10:03:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Everyone calm down, I found the movie.

The Mysterious Doctor
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 10:44:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Mystery solved by OP in 12 minutes.  Merely coming to ARFCOM solved his problem.
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 2:34:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Glad we could help out, OP.
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 3:13:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mystery solved by OP in 12 minutes.  Merely coming to ARFCOM solved his problem.
View Quote

Like magic!
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 3:27:08 AM EDT
[#5]
It is , the COLLECTIVE
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 4:46:58 PM EDT
[#6]
This move was on Cable/Satellite not that long ago.
I might have given a different title but that's it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top