Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2015 4:42:49 PM EDT
Got it expecting a total chick flick, thought maybe the wife would like it. Watched it last night. It was much better than expected. Dont want to spoil it but if you like thrillers/crime dramas its a good one.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:23:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Watched it with my wife on the weekend. It was OK, I thought. Certainly a different ending.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:25:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't understand why he stayed with murderer who was pregnant with another dude's baby. Especially with the banging girlfriend waiting....
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:29:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Great movie.  Total mindfuck.  Saw it in the theatre with the SO.  After it ended, I turned to my girlfriend, looked her straight in the eye, and told her not to bother coming back if she ever tried that because it damn sure wouldn't play out like that...

The couple in front of us chuckled.  She didn't.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:33:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:38:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't understand why he stayed with murderer who was pregnant with another dude's baby. Especially with the banging girlfriend waiting....
View Quote

It wasn't another mans. She insinuated that she had the bank inseminate her.

GF made me watch it this weekend. It was alright.
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 11:49:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Fincher jumped the shark.  This one sucked my hairy inner anus.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 12:33:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Chasing Amy looked really nice in this movie. Loved her role and she was awesome.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 12:54:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Three words.  Emily Ratajkowski TOPLESS
Loved it until the last 15-20 minutes.  Then I hated the entire thing....
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 4:36:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Three words.  Emily Ratajkowski TOPLESS
Loved it until the last 15-20 minutes.  Then I hated the entire thing....
View Quote

This.  Kinda.  I didn't love it.  But I was entertained.  Ending was very unfulfilling in my opinion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top