Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2015 1:52:09 PM EDT
I was afraid that it would be played as slapstick, and it was not.  There was a lot of *wink*wink*nudge*nudge* towards old Bond/Matt Helm films, but it was really well done.  Hilarious in places, serious in others, and a helluva lot of fun.  Two thumbs up.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 1:40:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a fun movie.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 7:25:32 PM EDT
[#2]
At first, I thought that they were going to just poke fun at Republicans and conservatives, but by the end, they had poked fun at everybody. I also cannot believe that the way people bitched about The Interview, that I have not heard much about how many "heads" of state that they fucked with in this.

It was a much better movie than I anticipated. Definitely not one to take the kiddos to.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 7:53:57 PM EDT
[#3]
is the flick ok for a 12 yo boy?

And op, enough slacking off.  Get back to work on the damn blog son.

Txl
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Loved the fireworks show.  

Great flic.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 12:14:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought it was super-fun, but that McDonald's scene deserves a spot in the Blatant Product Placement Hall of Fame - right up there with the Nuprin scene from 'Wayne's World' and basically the entirety of 'I, Robot.'

As far as taking a 12-year old to it...it depends on how comfortable you are with exposing him/her to graphic violence and profanity, of which there is an ample amount of both.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top