Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2015 1:21:31 PM EDT
These two shows should absolutely be made into regular series..The Man in the High Castle and The After...The first one almost beats anything on regular TV right now..Opinions?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:35:02 PM EDT
[#1]
thanks for the heads up.  I"m always looking for new shows on prime.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:18:57 PM EDT
[#2]
What are they about before you force me to make the effort to search for info on my own?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:22:36 PM EDT
[#3]
High castle is one of this years prospects, so it may get picked up.  I'm pretty sure that "The After" has been scrapped, it was one of last years prospects and nothing ever came of it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:16:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

High castle is one of this years prospects, so it may get picked up.  I'm pretty sure that "The After" has been scrapped, it was one of last years prospects and nothing ever came of it.
View Quote
i believe that is true.  Sad, because I actually liked the pilot.

Link Posted: 2/19/2015 3:02:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Just an FYI, I saw an article stated Man in the High Castle was Amazon's highest viewed originals and was immediately given green light for series.  So thats good news.

Link Posted: 2/20/2015 12:54:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Good to hear, I liked it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 3:56:21 AM EDT
[#7]
I think there is a thread on it somewhere around here but Bosch is also very good.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:09:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn. I liked it. Why would they do that? The ratings were pretty high.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 8:49:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I really like Bosche (sp) and Transparent.....it's a bit different from what I ususlly watch. It's funny and sad at the same time.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 9:06:55 PM EDT
[#10]
The After was pretty good it's a shame that they decided to cancel it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 9:09:05 PM EDT
[#11]
What was the one with Hellboy playing the deranged judge?

That got a lot of positive reviews.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 12:22:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Just an FYI, I saw an article stated Man in the High Castle was Amazon's highest viewed originals and was immediately given green light for series.  So thats good news.  
View Quote

Excellent, I enjoyed the pilot.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top