Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2015 11:59:43 PM EDT

The original "Taken” is about as good as action movies get — reminiscent of those Charles Bronson’s grinders from the seventies that revolved around violence, revenge and criminal subcultures that existed as though law enforcement didn’t. "Taken” was tough, smart, and most of all satisfying. It still is. Nothing is lost on repeat viewing. "Taken 2? was an anti-climactic letdown but a passable middle chapter. I just assumed "Taken 3? would rally — would bring it home and wrap it up in a Big Way.

Nope.

"Taken 3? sucks.

Link Posted: 1/10/2015 6:49:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Gee, what a surprise.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 7:04:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I am shocked, shocked I tell you!

Maybe 4 or 5 will rekindle the magic of the genre?
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 7:09:38 AM EDT
[#3]
No way!
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 8:10:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I expected nothing more than suck.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 10:58:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I went and saw it yesterday. I figured if it made $40 mil the opening weekend how bad can it be? While it wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen, I'd say it wasn't as good as the 2nd one. It had gratuitous amounts of action and shooting, but some of it was over the top making it a bit ridiculous. Save it for a redbox rental.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 11:33:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Liam Neeson and his films are history to me. Can't support the guy after his anti firearms comments.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 3:50:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Liam Neeson and his films are history to me. Can't support the guy after his anti firearms comments.
View Quote

Mmmmmmyep.  He's persona non-grata with me too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top