Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2014 5:08:25 PM EDT
I know that these two series are ARF favorites so I figured I'd pass this along. Was at my local WalMart today ( yeah I know but it's what I've got local) and checked out the DVDs. They have all three seasons of Deadwood for $9.96 each and BOB for $19.96. Best price I've ever seen on them so I figured I'd pass it on.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 9:18:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I also picked up the 2 seasons of Rome for 9.96 along with the 3 of Deadwood. 19.99 for true detective
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 9:52:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Got seasons 1 and 2 of Strike Back,  $9.96 each.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 10:07:24 PM EDT
[#3]
damn,,,,, I should look for strike back season 3, I have 1 and 2, but not any of rome. already have all the deadwood, bob, and the pacific.

If you like those, look for Spartacus from showtime or max on sale. it is great to. Banshee is decent as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top