Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2014 4:14:13 PM EDT
So I have an LED TV (Vizio) that I want to add Bluetooth to.  Is a Bluetooth transmitter what I need?  I have a bluetooth receiver that I recently bought that is hooked up into the home theater, and now I am wanting to get rid of the cable from the tv to the home theater.  Just trying to tidy things up a bit.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 2:28:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a TaoTronics® TT-BA01 Wireless Portable Bluetooth Stereo Music Transmitter for my Mom to use with a Bluetooth speaker beside her chair.

Uses power from the usb on the TV. One issue is there is a small lip-sync delay. She doesn't care about it. Your stereo may be able to adjust that, though.

Otherwise it is a great way to make a regular TV a wireless speaker TV.

Got it on Amazon with Prime for $30ish.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top