Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2014 10:55:35 PM EDT
What you guys running?

For my office, I have a Qinpu A6000 hybrid integrated amp powering AudioEngine P4's connected to my workstation.

For my home setup, I have a Parasound PLD-1100 preamp driving a Parasound HCA-1500a powering my Polk RTi10's (beast).

Looking to replace my shitty Logitech Bluetooth "streamer" with a Sonos Connect in the next couple months.

Any other hifi junkies around?
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 10:53:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Yo!  Old thread but I'll bite.  My system is coming together nicely.  

Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers (RAAL Ribbon Tweeters)

Dodd Audio variable gain tube preamp

Hypex nc400 stereo power amp

shuttle DS-47 + 4tb NAS as a ghetto HTPC  

run XBMC or Daphile depending on the needs of the moment.  

Still looking to get an external DAC.  

I'm not rich but so far this represents my 'cost is no object' reward to myself for getting a better job.  The parts aren't real pretty but they perform well enough.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 10:58:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Before I had kids....

Stereo System - Pair of Cary SLAM 150s for power. SLP-98 pre. B&W Nautilus 802, speakers.
A/V System went from Krell-based, to Emotiva (Emotiva is great for the money). Alternated between B&W and Vienna acoustics, for speakers.

Now, I roll with little B&W airport systems. I just can't rock out like I used to, with a bunch of kids running around.. Bough more guns, with the proceeds from selling my audio gear.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 11:04:58 PM EDT
[#3]

It sounds really good
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top