Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2014 3:04:52 PM EDT

My home theater projector has died- an infocus sp5000.  The projector is 6 years old and I'm sure technology has progressed.  I am looking for advice on a plug and play replacement.  I'm sure arfcom has some ideas.  I'm not looking for top of the line, just to get it back up and running without too much cost or trouble.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:49:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I found a few auctions online that were selling office equipment for companies going out of business..sometimes they sell projectors there ..you can look them up on projector central to see if they are any good for home theater ..otherwise some of the electronics sites like newegg etc are always selling projectors
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top