Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2014 9:36:40 AM EDT
Really starting to look forward to this.......

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54334
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:04:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Really starting to look forward to this.......

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54334
View Quote

It will make a Bajillion dollars....
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:08:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Freaking Vision is in it.........Vision...........who would've thought??
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:32:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:23:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Want some spoilers?

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 2:50:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Want some spoilers?

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Want some spoilers?

Click To View Spoiler

I'm sure they'll make that work but anyone who knows the comic history will be greatly disappointed...........
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 3:06:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm sure they'll make that work but anyone who knows the comic history will be greatly disappointed...........
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Want some spoilers?

Click To View Spoiler

Sign me up for some of that disappointment.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 3:32:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Want some spoilers?

Click To View Spoiler

Oh I seriously doubt that.  There is no way in hell to make the comic book story work given that they haven't even introduced Hank Pym or Janet Van Dyne yet.  I don't think anyone will be disappointed.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 4:32:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Oh I seriously doubt that.  There is no way in hell to make the comic book story work given that they haven't even introduced Hank Pym or Janet Van Dyne yet.  I don't think anyone will be disappointed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Want some spoilers?

Click To View Spoiler

Average Joe moviegoer........no.  Comic fan.........yes.  Especially considering at the first of Captain America: First Avenger we see the prototype of what would one day become the Vision's body at the World's Fair.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 5:21:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Average Joe moviegoer........no.  Comic fan.........yes.  Especially considering at the first of Captain America: First Avenger we see the prototype of what would one day become the Vision's body at the World's Fair.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Want some spoilers?

Click To View Spoiler

I was a huge comics fan and Marvel hasn't done anything yet to disappoint me.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 5:49:20 AM EDT
[#10]

I'm sure it will be very entertaining.  I just feel they're missing an opportunity by excluding Pym from the mythos since he is one of the most complex characters in the Marvel Universe.  From the studios point of view I guess I can see why  since they already have a genius (although Pym has the biochemical edge)  in Stark and it saves them from having to add another character.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 5:54:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm sure it will be very entertaining.  I just feel they're missing an opportunity by excluding Pym from the mythos since he is one of the most complex characters in the Marvel Universe.  From the studios point of view I guess I can see why  since they already have a genius (although Pym has the biochemical edge)  in Stark and it saves them from having to add another character.
View Quote

They're going to introduce a Hank Pym character in Ant Man next year, but he's going to be an older scientist who invents the shrinking formula.  Scott Lange is going to be the actual superhero Ant Man.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 5:59:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They're going to introduce a Hank Pym character in Ant Man next year, but he's going to be an older scientist who invents the shrinking formula.  Scott Lange is going to be the actual superhero Ant Man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Saw that.  Didn't they cast Paul Rudd in that?  The "How do I know you're gay" guy?  That guy who played Dexter would've made a good one I thought.  I guess I'll keep my day job  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top