Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2014 11:10:58 AM EDT
Season 1 went nowhere.  Well, until the very end where the rich kid and his mom turned out to be vampires.

I kept watching season 1 episodes hoping it got better, but it never did.  Anyway, if you have bandwidth and unreplaceable time from your limited lifespan, it is up now.
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 1:59:46 PM EDT
[#1]
So, i'm confused did you start this thread to recommend the show or warn us to stay away?
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 1:23:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So, i'm confused did you start this thread to recommend the show or warn us to stay away?
View Quote
I report, you decide.

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 7:45:10 PM EDT
[#3]
It's not really that good. The acting is good, but the writing and story are all over the place and the CGI is bad by today's standards. Season 2 really went off the deep end. I only watched because I like "creepy little town" stories and monsters.

I have to wonder how people can keep showing up for work at the Godfrey building. You have horribly mutilated bodies showing up left and right, you're wrestling with freaks in the medical lab, and you work for mad scientists and sociopaths as your bosses. How can a business keep operating when its corporate headquarters is literally like Frankenstein's laboratory?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top