Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2014 2:38:19 PM EDT
I can't for the life of me remember what it's called!

It's likely from the late 50's - early 60's. There's a group of survivors that are holed up together, and their "compound" is surrounded by a radioactive fog. There's a monster (or monsters) in the fog that reminds me a little of the Michelin Tire guy. He ends up chasing a woman who's bathing in a pond at some point.

Any help?
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 2:55:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Roger Corman's superb Day the World Ended!
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 3:04:05 PM EDT
[#2]
The Slime People?  Attack of the Giant Leeches?  The Blood Beast?  Robot Monster?   I've watched way too much MST3K..........

I think the guy above me got it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 3:49:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI yet AGAIN!

Thank you so much, now I just need to find somewhere to watch it!

ETA: Good job even though I totally botched the monster I remembered, that's from a different flick altogether.
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 4:09:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I can't for the life of me remember what it's called!

It's likely from the late 50's - early 60's. There's a group of survivors that are holed up together, and their "compound" is surrounded by a radioactive fog. There's a monster (or monsters) in the fog that reminds me a little of the Michelin Tire guy. He ends up chasing a woman who's bathing in a pond at some point.

Any help?
View Quote

That was my first movie and I had to wait until I old enough to get an M1.... scary thing is I had a teacher that had also seen those animal pics from the Blast.... except as Navy personel
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 10:54:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 9:39:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I do believe i've seen this. The IMDB looks VERY familiar. Actually an enjoyable movie.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:28:03 PM EDT
[#7]
If it's the movie I'm remembering, it scared the crap outta me as a kid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top