Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 65
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 8:45:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Octopus murders. Documentary on Netflix. 4 parts, 50 min long each. You will shit on the last part when JFK assassination shows when the driver turns around and shoots Kennedy in the head. Then shows what the public was given to see. Jaw dropping.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 4:42:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 6:51:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JoseCuervo] [#3]
My afternoon was spent remembering my childhood. I hadn't seen it in at like 45 years. It stands the test of time, IMO. Math says I was like 9 years old. Me and my brother saw it with Ron and Mike from down the street in '78 when it came out. We took the bus to the mall about 5 miles away. We looked up new movies in the newspaper during the week and mom had to approve them for viewing over the weekend. We bought candy at the grocery store first.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Page / 65
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top