User Panel

Page / 19
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 8:43:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Crusader44] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By G1F2-EE:

Prayers your way, also;

Have faith- if you feel you were led to that business, and you both agree it was not a random occurrence, know there is a reason you
are there, trust in God.  Know that it is part of his plan.

Good on you for wanting to get right with God!  Know also that satan will fight you on this, and try to throw roadblocks in your way.

Have faith, & stay strong in the Lord!
View Quote

Far too many signs to ignore occurring while I am there at work , it was the absolute right choice. That's the good. I am going to post in the main section in a bit, as I have a quandary, but I am in dire need of prayer support. My house is being torn apart over my involvement with God. I know where the anger from my wife is coming from, but this is BAD. It's making my journey far more painful than it should be, but I'm not giving in to her wishes to disengage. Please pray for strength for me to resist the pushback. I pray constantly, missives to God, to help me find my way and lead her back as well. Thank you

Link Posted: 11/10/2022 10:29:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By lighteye67:

Far too many signs to ignore occurring while I am there at work , it was the absolute right choice. That's the good. I am going to post in the main section in a bit, as I have a quandary, but I am in dire need of prayer support. My house is being torn apart over my involvement with God. I know where the anger from my wife is coming from, but this is BAD. It's making my journey far more painful than it should be, but I'm not giving in to her wishes to disengage. Please pray for strength for me to resist the pushback. I pray constantly, missives to God, to help me find my way and lead her back as well. Thank you

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lighteye67:

Prayers your way, also;

Have faith- if you feel you were led to that business, and you both agree it was not a random occurrence, know there is a reason you
are there, trust in God.  Know that it is part of his plan.

Good on you for wanting to get right with God!  Know also that satan will fight you on this, and try to throw roadblocks in your way.

Have faith, & stay strong in the Lord!

Continued prayers your way
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:13:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Not a prayer request for myself.

A coworker friend of mine is going through a divorce. Her husband has been cheating on her. She’s obviously very distressed, and she’s a good friend to my wife and I, so obviously we are both distressed about it too. She’s a believer and just one of those super nice people, the kind of person that just deserves better than this kind of treatment.
Link Posted: 11/15/2022 10:06:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By JamesP81:
Not a prayer request for myself.

A coworker friend of mine is going through a divorce. Her husband has been cheating on her. She’s obviously very distressed, and she’s a good friend to my wife and I, so obviously we are both distressed about it too. She’s a believer and just one of those super nice people, the kind of person that just deserves better than this kind of treatment.
View Quote

Prayers, hate to hear something like that happen
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 8:45:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Survived a stroke family basically dropped everything to help but it's starting to wear on them and I'm worried
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 10:25:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By oddarms:
Survived a stroke family basically dropped everything to help but it's starting to wear on them and I'm worried
View Quote

Prayers your way, for you and your family.

Lifelong friend of mine suffered (& survived) a massive stroke a few years ago.  

Definitely wears on the family. However, appears to have really strengthened
his marriage.   You find who really cares about you.

Link Posted: 12/30/2022 8:02:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By oddarms:
View Quote
Added to my prayers.  Hard times are part of life. Believe in them and do not be afraid or worried. It sounds to me like you are used to providing.
Trust in God's providence. I will pray for your recovery and your family's courage and perseverance. DO NOT GIVE UP and DO NOT WORRY. These are tools of the devil. In all things TRUST IN GOD!
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 8:21:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Need as much prayer as I can get right now.
Not going into specifics, but I've not been this dead and empty inside in a long time.
Not really looking for or expecting happiness (I gave up on that years ago), but a little contentment would go a long way right now.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 8:52:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Wandering_Moses:
Not going into specifics, but I've not been this dead and empty inside in a long time.
Not really looking for or expecting happiness (I gave up on that years ago), but a little contentment would go a long way right now.
View Quote

Prayers up for you.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 11:29:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Wandering_Moses] [#10]
Originally Posted By EastWest:

Prayers up for you.
View All Quotes

Prayers up for you.

Appreciate it. Things are a little better in the last day or two. Long way from content, but not hopeless, at least.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 7:43:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Appreciate it. Things are a little better in the last day or two. Long way from content, but not hopeless, at least.
View All Quotes

Prayers up for you.

Continued prayers your way
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 3:17:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I need prayer. I have strayed from Gods word for 15 years. I never quit believing in him i just chose not to obey Gods law. I have committed atrocious sins that have damaged my young family in ways they don't even know. This has hit me hard a month ago, the guilt and sorrow is immeasurable. I don't know what to do. Im a very private person and keep things to myself, please pray for me.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 4:26:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By boomhower:
I need prayer. I have strayed from Gods word for 15 years. I never quit believing in him i just chose not to obey Gods law. I have committed atrocious sins that have damaged my young family in ways they don't even know. This has hit me hard a month ago, the guilt and sorrow is immeasurable. I don't know what to do. Im a very private person and keep things to myself, please pray for me.
View Quote

Prayers up for you, boomerhower. I think God has blessed you with the ability to see and recognize the nature of your sins. Give Him thanks for that.

Pray a short prayer daily asking for God's Holy Spirit to guide you and to protect your family. Perhaps add the Lord's Prayer each day as well. Trust God for His grace to bring about a positive resolution to the issues you have mentioned. Best wishes for to you and your family, too!
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 4:46:51 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

I am sorry to hear, sir.  I will pray for you certainly.  If you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 9:27:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Didacus] [#15]
It's nice to meet you all. I'm a new member on this site, and I wanted to introduce myself here. I'm 30, married with two children and I'm currently serving in the active army. I began a sort of spiritual journey probably around a year ago. I strived away from Jesus for many years unfortunately. I'm still trying to learn, and become a better version of myself so In turn I can help others more
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 11:15:06 AM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

Boomhower you are in my prayers.

Remember The thief on the cross next to Jesus, and the prodigal son?  I was preparing to go to confession and in walks a very HOLY and young priest who was a former student of mine. I felt the weight of my sins on a new level that day and through tears, warned this gentle man, that I had some big sins... with the greatest JOY, he smiled and said, God has BIGGER FORGIVENESS. What you do is follow the path Christ gave us. He said, leave your offering at the altar, go and make amends before asking the Our Lord for forgiveness.
You don't have to be Catholic to talk to a priest. In spite of what the world says about Catholics, there are many good and holy priests, like the apostles are able to forgive sins through the ordination. Just as Christ sent His Apostles. Understand it is not the man who forgives (only God can forgive our sins). God loves you and waits for you.

Link Posted: 6/28/2023 12:12:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Guys, I have humbled myself to ask for a prayer for me and my family. We are all healthy and have jobs etc. it’s been a rough few months and we have all been through some stuff and we are tired and exhausted in more ways than physically. Thank you so much for the prayers. I too will pray for y’all.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 10:56:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Thank you for the prayers, things are much better and looking more positive. God loves everyone, just knock.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 4:41:46 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

I prayed for you brother. Levi Lusko's "how to worship when it hurts like hell" sermon will help you as it did me.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 12:18:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 12:11:05 AM EDT
[#21]
I sure could use some prayers, I have done something’s that have hurt my marriage and my kids. Please pray for me and my family I’m a very private person but I could use all the prayers I can get right now.

Thank you!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 3:13:18 PM EDT
[#22]
My youngest daughter is currently deployed to Kuwait.  Last night they had a rocket fired at Camp Buehring by a pro-Iranian militant group.  Today and for the next few days, they're under an attack warning for mortars and rockets.  

She could use a few words of prayer.  Thank you in advance.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 9:46:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Haven't checked this in a bit (too long) Prayers
for you & your wife, sphillips, as well as your daughter Watch_this71
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 12:19:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Prayer request, medical issue has come up, may know more detail later this week.

Prayers appreciated , God is good!
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 9:05:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Prayer request, medical issue has come up, may know more detail later this week.

Prayers appreciated , God is good!
View Quote

Will do.
Page / 19
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top