Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 19
Posted: 9/9/2009 10:27:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE]
I have been thinking about starting a thread like this for a couple of days now.

I know through a previous thread about prayer that this is something I feel like is a good idea and also know that many here pray on a daily or nightly basis for some of us night owls out there.

Being a Christian myself, I have come to realize that prayer is one of the most important aspects and tools that a person has at their disposal in order that communications are directly established with God in order so that change can be brought about for many issues that a man or woman can in encounter in our daily lives.

That being said, then let me make a proposal here..

This thread is for everyone, which should go without saying.

Simply, if you need prayer then state what it is that you would request Christian folks here to pray for you about.

I ask that the responses from the people praying for you not to be acknoledged so that the thread not become too lengthy as I think it would be a good thing for this thread to be ongoing and at least be here available to all for some time to come.

If some specialized needs and circumstances arise the the ones involved could certainly break off from this thread and start another one if the posters believe one should be started at that time.

One of the reasons I thought this would make good sense to do is because also from time to time we have had people who belong to this board but don't post here on a regular basis come here looking for help in a time of distress or down right emergency.

If you are in need of prayer, then just post what it is you need with details or without, it is up to the poster.

Also this thread will be an open door for someone in a pickle  trying to make a decision whether to post here about prayer or not, especially if that person is wondering if it would be proper to do so, or if in a bad way about some pressing issues , then this might make it easier that way for them to go ahead and recieve God's help and blessing without delay.

However, if anyone needs prayer for anything at all, even though you might think it might be insignificant and wouldn't post here because you may feel that way, please don't hesitate in doing so either, for as the old saying goes,''one thing leads to another,'' so  post it and we'll pray for you anyway, and let God be the judge concerning what you need, and how this concerns Him concerning you or someone else, and how He is going to work it out from there.

Also in you are a non-believer that might have some issues that need some resolutions, then try it out too.

The only thing you might lose by trying it out is what's bugging you too.

Thanks so much in advance for doing this service for others, for I feel like God surely bless this prayer room, as I know He will bless us all for our continued participation!

Edit:Also if you would like to initially post here after reading this, with a smiley face to let others know who has made a commitment in praying for others on a regular basis, and also that if one wants some one on one with a prayer warrior, through Im that would be great too!

Thanks SAE

Prayer warrior roll call:

1) Bearsfan*

2) Junbuggg*

3) T1NMAN*

4) ihatspngbob*

5) mhall8811*

6) SAE*

7) sunman76*

8) Lion*

9) semperfiws6*

10)DirectAction*

Our Heavenly Father,

LORD we thank you that You have given us the opportunity and privilige to come before you with our requests and petitions.

We also recognize that without You being involved and dedicated to the purpose of this thread, that the things and situations we feel need Your attention will all be in vain, Father.

So, now Lord, we humbly and earnstly ask that you bless our requests and needs so that these things that we need from You will be blessed by You, so that change would be affected in the lives of all who would ask for Your blessing here, Father.

For we also understand and acknowledge that You are fully able and capable to grant our requests in Your timing and for Your purposes.

For we also know through Your Word that You are a kind and loving God, full of compassion, and the things You accomplish are not done with mere words, but with Power.

So Father of blessing, we ask at this time and for the duration of this thread that You involve Yourself here, and let Your will be done here, as it is in heaven.

Also help us to be strong just in knowing that Your powerful and magnificant care is not only upon us at all times, but also the others around us, so that their situations would be modified also.

Therefore we thank you by faith, in advance for Your power directed toward us, and fully realizing now, that these things that You are about to perform for us, will not only give us resolution for our issues, but also affect others around us as a witness to Your love, in a way that is most pleasing to You.

For Father we pray and humbly petition You this day for Your intervention in all of these matters concerning Your servants, through the Outpouring of the Holy Spirit of Yahweh and by the blood of the Name,

In Jesus name we pray,

Amen

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 11:13:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 11:23:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ihatespngbob] [#2]
I am a Christian.  I believe that Jesus is a Healer; therefore I ask that you pray for my 5 year old sons physical healing, my husbands physical healing and my physical healing.  I believe HE guides us; therefore, I also ask that you pray for the protective hand of God to be upon my children (daughter and son) as I pray for daily.   I believe HE still saves; so, I also ask that you pray for the salvation of my sister, my BIL, and my uncles through marriage.  

Thank you for your prayers and if you guys have any please list them and my husband and myself will pray for you.  If it is anything specific such as severe illness and you would like for me to ask our church to pray for you please give the name of the person and what is wrong.

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 12:16:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#3]
I would like to recieve some healing concerning an inner-ear infection I have had for about a week now, as I have only recieved limited relief from the medication I have been taking up till now.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 12:52:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Junbuggg] [#4]
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 12:53:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By SAE:
I would like to recieve some healing concerning an inner-ear infection I have had for about a week now, as I have only recieved limited relief from the medication I have been taking up till now.

Thanks in advance.

Done ~

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 12:54:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ihatespngbob:
I am a Christian.  I believe that Jesus is a Healer; therefore I ask that you pray for my 5 year old sons physical healing, my husbands physical healing and my physical healing.  I believe HE guides us; therefore, I also ask that you pray for the protective hand of God to be upon my children (daughter and son) as I pray for daily.   I believe HE still saves; so, I also ask that you pray for the salvation of my sister, my BIL, and my uncles through marriage.  

Thank you for your prayers and if you guys have any please list them and my husband and myself will pray for you.  If it is anything specific such as severe illness and you would like for me to ask our church to pray for you please give the name of the person and what is wrong.  

Done ~

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 1:00:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Originally Posted By Junbuggg:

Thanks in advance.

Done ~

Done too!

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 3:25:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#8]
I know ya'll did because my ears opened up around noon, and I can hear and feel a whole lot better now!!!

Thanks so much!!

SAE

Edit; I just checked back at your posting times: 11:54 and 12:00.

Thank you Jesus!
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 3:39:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Thanks in advance.

Ok buckle up because while I’m going to transition from giving my biblical opinions to holistic opinions.
I always hesitate to recommend this stuff…but since you’re a friend…..

Try this for your ear.
#1: Call around to your local Herb shop/ Health food stores for something called “ear candles”…they sound crazy and are often ridiculed but I’ve seen some people get amazing results after using them. (Should run around 3$ each you may need two)

#2: Also, they may have an Herbal ear drop solution with olive oil and tee tree oil as a few of the ingredients.
Put a few drops in the ear pre-candle and post candle.
(About 6 to 10$ a bottle)

#3 Pick up some Golden Seal Root caps (natural antibiotic) take one every two hours for a day or two and you should knock it out. (May take up to 3 or 4 days)
(FYI: As always antibiotics depletes the good bacteria in your Intestinal tract so after use make sure to eat some quality whole yogurt for a few days.
(Decent quality is going to be a bit high 12 to 18$ for 50 caps…don’t go cheap)

Crazy..maybe, but this is the standard cure around my family.
My mom has run an herb shop for 20 years and this kind of crap is all we ever use…..nine kids with a combined TOTAL of 6 or 8 trips to the hospital…and that’s not just for this year…. that’s total!
I’ve had three Aspirin my entire life and those are the only drugs I’ve ever taken so something must be working.

Then again... we believe God created the earth in 6 days and take teenagers to Appleseed riflemen shoots… so were a little on the crazy side.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks Brother T1N,

I'll check some of this out and let you know what I come up with!
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:57:48 PM EDT
[#11]
My family and I need prayer. The family almost came to an end last December as the result of an emotional breakdown on my part. Things are getting better, but the stress of unemployment is getting tough. I'm working odd jobs (thank you, Jesus for addressing my "pride" issue) for not any real money. It's pretty humbling to go from making 6 figures to nothing. It seems like every promising door I approach lately gets slammed shut pretty quick.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 8:19:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By mhall8811:
My family and I need prayer. The family almost came to an end last December as the result of an emotional breakdown on my part. Things are getting better, but the stress of unemployment is getting tough. I'm working odd jobs (thank you, Jesus for addressing my "pride" issue) for not any real money. It's pretty humbling to go from making 6 figures to nothing. It seems like every promising door I approach lately gets slammed shut pretty quick.
Thanks.

Done ~

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 11:42:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bearsfan] [#13]
I am posting to say that I am joining the prayer team for this thread.

I won't keep posting in here unless I need some prayer or am asked something. Just know that I'm here.
(I think that will cut down on the Quote/Done posts)

SAE could you edit the op and add names of those willing to pray for any posts in here? That might make it easier to read.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 5:39:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#14]
Originally Posted By Bearsfan:

I won't keep posting in here unless I need some prayer or am asked something. Just know that I'm here.

SAE could you edit the op and add names of those willing to pray for any posts in here? That might make it easier to read.

Yes sir and thanks brother!

If someone would like their name added to the prayer warrior roll call then let us know.

Thanks,

SAE

Link Posted: 9/10/2009 4:30:18 PM EDT
[#15]
I would like to ask for prayer for for something I am struggling within myself, that the Lord give me victory over it if it is his will.
and I would like to be one your list please it would be a honor to be able to pray with ya and for ya....

thank ya very much!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 8:53:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By sunman76:
I would like to ask for prayer for for something I am struggling within myself, that the Lord give me victory over it if it is his will.
and I would like to be one your list please it would be a honor to be able to pray with ya and for ya....

thank ya very much!!

Thank you for your participation sunman76!!

We're on it!

Thanks,.

SAE

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 10:02:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Wandering_Moses] [#17]
Prayers for all went up this morning.

SAE, how are the ears doing?

T1NMAN, where do you find those root caps? I had a cold a few weeks ago that turned into a sinus infection that I can't shake. I'd normally go to the doc's and get an Rx but I'm w/o insurance at the moment.
(BTW... I've done the ear candling and it's amazing how well that works!)
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 2:32:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#18]
Originally Posted By mhall8811:
Prayers for all went up this morning.

SAE, how are the ears doing?

T1NMAN, where do you find those root caps? I had a cold a few weeks ago that turned into a sinus infection that I can't shake. I'd normally go to the doc's and get an Rx but I'm w/o insurance at the moment.
(BTW... I've done the ear candling and it's amazing how well that works!)

I am healed brother.

Thanks be to God and my prayer partners!

Thanks again,

SAE

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 10:26:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Anybody out there need any prayer tonight?

Thanks,

SAE

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 10:41:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Wandering_Moses] [#20]
Still need prayer for the wisdom and ability to stay out of God's way so His will can be done for my unemployment situation. I have a meeting Monday with a "head hunter". I'm not sure what to expect, but I'm going in with some hope.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 12:49:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#21]
Almighty Father, it truly is a blessing and a privilege to come into Your courts this morning with praise and thanksgiving, for we thank you for another day of life in order to serve you, Father.

We thank you now also that you are a God, our God, that is able to deliver us out of all off our sorrows and distresses that at times are brought about by the wicked and evil individuals who prey on Your children Lord and do them harm, O' Great Father of Justice and Honor.

So as we come into Your throne room of grace at this time, we humbly cry out to You LORD to hear the requests of Your servants, bowed down in and with the aid of Your Holy Spirit, prostrate before you now, in all sincerity and with respect for Your awesome power that is able to effect our requests and deliver us into a state where Your love, healing and justice might reach down and take a hold on us always.

So therefore Father God as we come before You in that way now, we humbly ask, no seeking for ourselves that You immediatly react to this situation that has occurred concerning our sister and Your servant Girl Interuppted.

We ask these things from you not only because we love her and care about Her condition right now, but also she in her faith and love concerning You, Great King, have guaranteed her through Your powerful and almighty Word if she met certain requirments about her conduct and attidude toward You our Savior that You would also honor her through Your integrity concerning her Lord.

Now Father, Daddy Abba, we ask at this time that You send healing to our sister, Your daughter right now in a most extrordinary fashion and with abundance.

Also we ask at this time for a double portion of Your Holy Spirit to not only be around our precious sister, and Your beloved daughter right now, but also to come into her and exibit healing and peace for that action through Your,''Comforter'' is what we ask in Jesus name at this very moment for her relief and to make her calm and at ease.

And also Father we as Your servants humbly point out to You sire, as a way for You to acknowledge our intentions concerning the actions You might take concerning our sister, a quote from Your Word, so that this might have a binding and legal affect concerning Your and our intentions concerning her condition, for You Yourself alone Father have given us this right, in acting in a powerfull and compassionate way for our sister today:

Lord, You stated in Your Word as You walked this earth in the flesh as we do now, that,''Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it''

John 14/13-14

We strongly feel at this time that these things that You and You alone are about to perform for her will be a great glory and honor to do for her in a way that there will be no question concerning Your daughter or anyone else who witnesses our humble petition that we bring before Your throne on this day, September,12, 2009, in the morning hours of Your first watch.

Now Father we stand in faith this day, a day that we will certainly not forget soon because it is a day, as we also as Your children release our faith, because You will bring it to our rememberance, latter on, in the name of Jesus that You, Righteous Healer and Judge act on all accounts of our petition concerning You through Your integrity and the honoring of Your Holy Word now, and with swift justice and the equity You have promised to the ones who make an earnst attempt to follow You fully, concerning our sisters situation and also the sacrifices that she has made, and who this might affect her now and also in some time in the future, in her confidence concerning You, Father of Lights.

For in is The Name, and by that Blood You shed for us, that is above all other names, because at that Name, everything in the heavens and on the earth, and under it will bow there knees unto You in subjection.

For Yours is the Kindom and the Power, and all about Your Glory forever,

In Jesus name,

Amen and Amen

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#22]
This is a great idea!
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 1:03:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Almighty Father, it truly is a blessing and a privilege to come into Your courts this morning with praise and thanksgiving, for we thank you for another day of life in order to serve you, Father.

We thank you now also that you are a God, our God, that is able to deliver us out of all off our sorrows and distresses that at times are brought about by the wicked and evil individuals who prey on Your children Lord and do them harm, O' Great Father of Justice and Honor.

So as we come into Your throne room of grace at this time, we humbly cry out to You LORD to hear the requests of Your servants, bowed down in and with the aid of Your Holy Spirit, prostrate before you now, in all sincerity and with respect for Your awesome power that is able to effect our requests and deliver us into a state where Your love, healing and justice might reach down and take a hold on us always.

So therefore Father God as we come before You in that way now, we humbly ask, no seeking for ourselves that You immediatly react to this situation that has occurred concerning our sister and Your servant Girl Intreped.

We ask these things from you not only because we love her and care about Her condition right now, but also she in her faith and love concerning You, Great King, have guaranteed her through Your powerful and almighty Word if she met certain requirments about her conduct and attidude toward You our Savior that You would also honor her through Your integrity concerning her Lord.

Now Father, Daddy Abba, we ask at this time that You send healing to our sister, Your daughter right now in a most extrordinary fashion and with abundance.

Also we ask at this time for a double portion of Your Holy Spirit to not only be around our precious sister, and Your beloved daughter right now, but also to come into her and exibit healing and peace for that action through Your,''Comforter'' is what we ask in Jesus name at this very moment for her relief and to make her calm and at ease.

And also Father we as Your servants humbly point out to You sire, as a way for You to acknowledge our intentions concerning the actions You might take concerning our sister, a quote from Your Word, so that this might have a binding and legal affect concerning You acting in a powerfull and compassionate way for our sister today:

Lord, You stated in Your Word as You walked this earth in the flesh as we do now, that,''Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it''

John 14/13-14

Now Father we stand in faith this day, a day that we will certainly not forget soon because it is a day, as we also as Your children release our faith, because You will bring it to our rememberance, latter on, in the name of Jesus that You, Righteous Healer and Judge act on all accounts of our petition concerning You through Your integrity and the honoring of Your Holy Word now, and with swift justice and the equity You have promised to the ones who make an earnst attempt to follow You fully, concerning our sisters situation and also the sacrifices that she has made, and who this might affect her now and also in some time in the future, in her confidence concerning You, Father of Lights.

For in is The Name, and by that Blood You shed for us, that is above all other names, because at that Name, everything in the heavens and on the earth, and under it will bow there knees unto You in subjection.

For Yours is the Kindom and the Power, and all about Your Glory forever,

In Jesus name,

Amen and Amen

Amen

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 5:10:04 PM EDT
[#24]

HI all-  please add me to the list as well.  Prayers sent for all of you.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 5:12:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Lion:

HI all-  please add me to the list as well.  Prayers sent for all of you.

Welcome to the team Lion.

Thanks

SAE

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:00:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:33:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Hey prayer warriors,

When ya'll read this post I need some prayer about a poster on this board who is having a real problem with some issues about the love and sincerity God has for all people.

His name is Scott.

Thanks,

SAE
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:43:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Junbuggg] [#28]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:51:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#29]
Sister DJ,

I am truly saddened to hear of this news concerning thr actions that you felt were necessary about your beloved pet.

I beliveve that you did the right thing under the circumstances.

I have also have done this several times, and once or twice by my own hand.

We will pray for all of your requests at this time to the Lord our Healer and Provider, and for your joy to return to you with a replacement to cover your loss.

Please let us all know the outcome of your doctor visit when you possibly can.

We are looking forward by faith to hearing a good report about your situation concerning this!

Your brother always,

Jim
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:52:45 PM EDT
[#30]
My whole family needs prayers.  My daughter tested positive for the swine flu and my husband and myself are coming down with the symptoms. Please pray that it does not get too bad for us and especially pray that my son does not get it.  Anytime he gets sick it turns to pneumonia and he has asthma and a weak immune system.  We are all on antiviral medication to prevent it or help it not be so bad, so hopefully those work!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:59:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#31]
O' Great Father of inspiration and truth,

As we come faithfully into Your courts this day we praise You with the sacrifices of our worship and songs.

We are thankful for another precious day of life in You.

My blessed Father, We know now and realize that in and of ourselves that we are a testamant to the Great and Wonderous works that Your hands have prepaired.

Just to know Everlasting One, that You look upon us in a loving and parental manner, with faithful aspirations of calling us Your own, and not to see our imperfections or shotrcommings, is truly a reason to rejoyce and not only be at peace amongst ourselves, but also the ones around us.

Also knowing through the understanding that we have come to know and recognize that through Your precious Word, You have brought us to accept with a humble spirit knowing by faith Your gentle and gracious attitude for us, especially in our time of distress.

And now Lord God, if it is by Your leave by the power of Your anointed guardians that I may enter into Your majestic and awesome Throne Room of Grace in this season of the eternal realm to be with You there and here, please O Lord, let us continue and worship on the steps of Your Chair.

Lord, God of all that is righteous, I humbly implore You my King to take heed of Your servants and grant us resolutions to our requests through Your Spirit of healing Father.

Jehovah Rafe, we ask You to look down from Your lofty view and gaze at your servants who are infirmed with the swine flu at this instant.

Our Great Deliverer, our purpose and supplication here in front of You now is to provide healing for our brothers and sisters who lie sick from this condition that should not be plaguing them now O' Great Father of reconcilliation.

LORD, we humbly ask at this opportunity to do so at our bidding through the Name and through the cause of shed Blood, that this plague be nigh unto their tent because of this Father God, so that healing and relief would come into their tent and into thier stead concerning health and rejuvenation toward them, Your son and daughters, and carry them to a place concerning health in their bodies, in which they have never experianced before now.

O' LORD God of mercy, we your anxious servants release our faith in Jesus name that You, by The Outpouring of the Holy Spirit at this time and even before this time that You act in swift fashion to do these things that we desire to happen for our brothers and sisters who You have called for the benifit of Your power and grace.

So now LORD let us be one with You so that You would know that it is our desire to be one with them, because we love them, for they are family, just as You at our head are our Father. and know that our petition is urgent and in need of Your loving and compassionate healing for Your own, now, through the stripes you incurred for us, just for this purpose.

For Abba Father in Your Word, O' merciful Dayspring, You said,

''My soul praise the LORD, and all that is within me,praise His Holy Name, My soul, praise the LORD and do not forget all His benifits.

He forgives all your sin; He heals ALL your diseases. He redeems your life from the Pit; He crowns you with faithful love and compassion.

He satisfies you with goodness ; your youth is renewed like the eagle. The LORD executes acts of righteousness and justice for all the oppressed.''

Psalm 103/1-6

LORD God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, we humbly thank you for the wonderful and awesome opportunty to come before You today and seal Your Word unto Your Honor and intentions toward Your servants, today, through the legal action and binding that Your Word incurrs on You with Your blessing this day, September,17th,2009 in the hours of Your second watch.

For it is in Jesus wonderful and powerful name that we Your servants pray,

Amen and Shalom to our Healing Father

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:16:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#32]
My whole family needs prayers.  My daughter tested positive for the swine flu and my husband and myself are coming down with the symptoms. Please pray that it does not get too bad for us and especially pray that my son does not get it.  Anytime he gets sick it turns to pneumonia and he has asthma and a weak immune system.  We are all on antiviral medication to prevent it or help it not be so bad, so hopefully those work!

Hey sister,

My message box is full so I dumped it all.

This afternoon once it is cleared I'll contact you to check up and we'll continue our conversation then.

Probably early evening.

You guys get some rest and drink some watered-down gatoraid or cut with sprit if that's ok with the doctor.

I'll get back with you latter and may God bless you so you will be at ease.

Your brother in Christ always,

SAE

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:08:47 AM EDT
[#33]

Hey sister,

This afternoon once it is cleared I'll contact you to check up and we'll continue our conversation then.

Probably early evening.

You guys get some rest and drink some watered-down gatoraid or cut with sprit if that's ok with the doctor.

SAE

Sister, It's after eleven and I still can't IM yet.

Please IM me if you feel up to it and let us know what's going on please.
We continue to pray God's healing power into your lives and through that power!

Thanks,

Jim

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:53:59 AM EDT
[#34]

My whole family needs prayers. My daughter tested positive for the swine flu and my husband and myself are coming down with the symptoms. Please pray that it does not get too bad for us and especially pray that my son does not get it. Anytime he gets sick it turns to pneumonia and he has asthma and a weak immune system. We are all on antiviral medication to prevent it or help it not be so bad, so hopefully those work!

Hey sister,

Probably early evening.

SAE

Sister, It's after eleven and I still can't IM yet.

Please IM me if you feel up to it and let us know what's going on please.

We continue to pray God's healing power into your lives and through that power!

Thanks,

Jim

Things seem to be on the mend somewhat!  My daughter is still without fever, but still has the cough.  I don't feel as bad and my husband seems to be some better now.  My son seems to not have symptoms right now either!

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 1:28:52 PM EDT
[#35]
May God be praised and to His Name, glory in the highest!
Link Posted: 9/23/2009 9:03:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Could we all continue to pray for some of our Christian sisters today about their physical and emotional healing and for that process continue unto a full recovery.

Also pray for their financial situations as it has become apparent that they are suffering set-backs from injury and illnesses at this time.

Thanks, and may God bless you in your dedication and awareness to these issues.

Your brother in Jesus name,

SAE
Link Posted: 9/23/2009 3:20:04 PM EDT
[#37]

Could we all continue to pray for some of our Christian sisters today about their physical and emotional healing and for that process continue unto a full recovery.

Also pray for their financial situations as it has become apparent that they are suffering set-backs from injury and illnesses at this time.

SAE

Please continue to pray for my family.  Just as the swine flu was looking on the mend my 5-year-old little boy started up with something this morning and was vomiting quite a bit.  

Link Posted: 9/23/2009 10:42:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: semperfiws6] [#38]
Please add my name to the list. I just came upon this thread and read through the entire thing and prayed for all the needs that were mentioned.

I will continue prayer for the family with the Flu, especially the 5 year old.
And for all others as well. Every need is important to God.
God is good.

I also must ask for prayers as well. I met my wife when I was stationed in SC on Active Duty. I got out last Nov and moved back home with her to Milwaukee. We had a beautiful 10lb 3oz baby girl named Ruby Justine who was born July 30th. Although I we were not totally ready to move, I was not going to raise my daughter in that city. It sucks there. I felt like if I wait for the right time to move, it may never come. So we just left. We are now in Jefferson, GA where my wife is from, and I know it will be better here for all of us.

But now I need a job. I have been looking all day every day for the past 2 weeks. I came here on faith and I know God will provide. I am just getting anxious.
Also please pray that the Lord help me with a personal need. Thank you all and God bless. You will all be in my prayers.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 9/23/2009 11:23:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#39]
semperfiws6,

Welcome aboard  Marine.

I'll add your name to the duty roster.

We will pray for that all these situations that you face now will be counted in your favor shortly!

Thank you for your service to the Corps sir, the red stripes on your trousers and the chevrons on your sleeves that you wore prove just that!

By your leave!

Semper Fi,

SAE
Link Posted: 9/23/2009 11:43:12 PM EDT
[#40]

SAE

Please continue to pray for my family.  Just as the swine flu was looking on the mend my 5-year-old little boy started up with something this morning and was vomiting quite a bit.  

We stand in faith, sister, that these symtoms will not set in.

As you know, keep your precious son hydrated and also call your church's elders for intercession tomorrow if not already done!

Your brother in Christ,

SAE

Link Posted: 9/25/2009 2:07:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Just wanted to report my situation. I got a call Thursday morning for a job! I am working at a Makita order processing warehouse. Not my area of expertise or my dream job, but I will take it for now. Thank you Lord!!!

God is good.
Link Posted: 9/25/2009 9:24:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sunman76] [#42]
please pray for the family Seth he was a young boy 11 or 12 in my sons class at school.  Last week he said he was in the bathroom with a nose bleed and went to class and his nose started bleeding again and he passed out, they called a ambulance and took him to the local hospital, then his parents took him to children's hospital in Oklahoma and they could not find out what was wrong and flew him down to Fort Worth Texas and that is where he passed away yesterday of a still unknown cause.  He left a younger brother, and alot of friends one of them being my son, so he could use some prayer also he is having a hard time with it but is trying not to show it.

thanks to all my brother and sisters for your prayers.

a little update:

this email was recived today by my wife.

Seth started having seziures on Wednesday, September 16th and continued to have one every other day through Tuesday, September 22nd at which time he was transfered from Duncan Regional Hospital by holicopter to Cook's Children Hospital in Forth Worth, Texas. He was unresponsive until Wednesday late afternoon. I know he was really out of it and still  weaken by the seziures and medicines, but he would repond to questions. We tried to keep him as comfortable as possible. Thursday morning they they took him for am MRI when he started bleeding in his lungs. His little body just couldn't fight it any more.

I am going to miss my precious angel. I know he is in heaven and is no longer in pain. Please continue to pray for us as we adjust to life with Seth.

God bless,
Sherry
Link Posted: 9/25/2009 10:52:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By semperfiws6:
Just wanted to report my situation. I got a call Thursday morning for a job! I am working at a Makita order processing warehouse. Not my area of expertise or my dream job, but I will take it for now. Thank you Lord!!!

God is good.

Well, maybe if you work at it, you might get a raise shortly and then be promoted to,''Drill'' Instructor!  

Sorry bro., I just couldn't help it!

Thanks and thank You Lord!

SAE

Link Posted: 9/25/2009 11:58:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By semperfiws6:

God is good.

Well, maybe if you work at it, you might get a raise shortly and then be promoted to,''Drill'' Instructor!  

Sorry bro., I just couldn't help it!

Thanks and thank You Lord!

SAE

Link Posted: 9/25/2009 12:05:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By sunman76:
please pray for the family Seth he was a young boy 11 or 12 in my sons class at school.  Last week he said he was in the bathroom with a nose bleed and went to class and his nose started bleeding again and he passed out, they called a ambulance and took him to the local hospital, then his parents took him to children's hospital in Oklahoma and they could not find out what was wrong and flew him down to Fort Worth Texas and that is where he passed away yesterday of a still unknown cause.  He left a younger brother, and alot of friends one of them being my son, so he could use some prayer also he is having a hard time with it but is trying not to show it.

thanks to all my brother and sisters for your prayers.

a little update:

this email was recived today by my wife.

Seth started having seziures on Wednesday, September 16th and continued to have one every other day through Tuesday, September 22nd at which time he was transfered from Duncan Regional Hospital by holicopter to Cook's Children Hospital in Forth Worth, Texas. He was unresponsive until Wednesday late afternoon. I know he was really out of it and still  weaken by the seziures and medicines, but he would repond to questions. We tried to keep him as comfortable as possible. Thursday morning they they took him for am MRI when he started bleeding in his lungs. His little body just couldn't fight it any more.

I am going to miss my precious angel. I know he is in heaven and is no longer in pain. Please continue to pray for us as we adjust to life with Seth.

God bless,
Sherry

Wow. That is terrible. I will keep you all in my prayers and the boys family. I think when you loose someone that young, it can be the hardest thing to deal with. While I was in Boot Camp, my 4 year old nephew Malachi passed away from something the Doctors just couldnt understand. It is a sad thing to loose someone so young and full of life.

Just remember that even though we may not see it, something good may come of this. Malachi loved life and loved going to church and was instrumental in helping me make the decision to serve Jesus.
God bless.
Link Posted: 9/29/2009 7:55:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#46]
Prayer warriors,

Let's remember and pray today for the continued relief and healing power of Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit of God not only for the ones who have requested such in this thread, but for each other and also for the moderators and site staff of Arfcom as well.

Please also pray that God will put it on other people's hearts and minds to post here so that the power of God may be realized for them also.

May God bless you in everything that you do today!

SAE
Link Posted: 9/29/2009 8:03:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Special prayers just sent up for everyone in this thread.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 8:54:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Please pray for me: I seek strength, guidance, and peace.

The economy has taken its toll on the family business; I have a job offer that while monetarily is great it would mean much less time at home and may hasten the end of the family business.  All of this, of course, is putting a strain on my relationship with my wife.  I need the Lord's help to make the right decision, to carry it out, and to ease the troubles my family faces.

SAE, thank you for starting this thread.  I have read through it and will endeavor to keep all in my prayers.

peace be with you all,
WhyTanFox
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 9:01:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By WhyTanFox:
Please pray for me: I seek strength, guidance, and peace.

The economy has taken its toll on the family business; I have a job offer that while monetarily is great it would mean much less time at home and may hasten the end of the family business.  All of this, of course, is putting a strain on my relationship with my wife.  I need the Lord's help to make the right decision, to carry it out, and to ease the troubles my family faces.

SAE, thank you for starting this thread.  I have read through it and will endeavor to keep all in my prayers.

peace be with you all,
WhyTanFox

Hang in there, we are praying for you, the good thing about God is he knows our hearts, and he knows you are seeking his guidance in making the right choice, he will answer that prayer for sure
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 9:31:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Just wanted to check in and let everyone know you're in my prayers each day.  Keep the faith and smile once in a while, it helps.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top