Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2017 8:40:32 AM EDT
The Drug Fuel Homosexual orgy held at the Holy Office

Well.. I contact a very Holy priest who used to be a student of mine who is also a Priest and Cannon Lawyer at the Vatican. He quietly confirmed it and asked for prayers for all of them.

Also in case you all missed it one of the 4 Dubia Cardinals has passed. Cardinal Meisner was 83.

I think of our Arch Bishop Emeritus; Bishop Foley, Cardinal Bernadine who passed sometime ago, Fr. Michael Klauk and so many other truly holy priests and how this affects them and our
faith community and it just makes me sick.
There are good people who serve the church and the Lord that just by affiliation end up harmed from it. And we have a Pope who isn't minding the store so to speak.
We need to pray.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 12:15:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top