Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2017 12:55:45 PM EDT
Hello all,

This is traditionally a testimony Sunday in my church. I'm home today with a sick child, but  felt it important to share my feelings about God and Christ, and this is a great place to do it.

I know that God is our Father. He loves us very much, so much so that He sent His perfect Son to earth to suffer for us. Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah, the Savior of all our souls. He endured all things for us that we might not suffer if we choose to repent and follow His Gospel.

Jesus knows each and every one of us. Not just by name, but by soul. He knows our joys and griefs, our pains and triumphs. He has experienced all the same trials, pains, and fears that we have, so He might know how to truly comfort us.

In my darkest hours, He has been there. I have thanked Him in my joys and highs, and have cried out to Him in my sorrows and pains. He never leaves my side, even when I choose to leave His.

He always remembers us, as he has placed us in His heart, and His hands, feet, and side.

Even in my hours of pain and grief, I have learned much. Often, the answer to the "Why must I do this?" only comes later; but when it does, it is very clear the reason why.

I trust in my God and my Savior. Whatever I pass through refines me until I can be purified as silver, and the Master can see His image in me.

I could go on, but this is long enough. My heart is very full of joy and gratitude to my Father, for all he has given to me. I stand ready to give anything He asks for, including my will to bend to His.

I hope you all have a good Sunday, and every day.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 3:11:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice post. Grew up goin to church. God is love.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 5:56:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Awesome post sir!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top