Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2016 6:38:39 PM EDT
This is very good talk. Gives St Thomas Aquinas arguments for Christians. It us about 45 mins. He is pro 2nd amendment.

link

ETA: took forever to fix link. I hope it works
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 9:05:28 PM EDT
[#1]
He went to Sir Thomas Moore college, where my current assistant pastor was the chaplain.  We like Taylor Marshall, about as well formed a Catholic as you can find.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 2:24:05 PM EDT
[#2]
'Tis good! Very good!

#1 protect innocent life #2 restrain/deny the aggressor (even if it results in use of deadly force--repel "force-with-force.")

the "Great Equalizer" allows a 98 pound gal to preserve her own life against an armed 300 pound aggressor.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 11:01:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you for your posts. I find it interesting that St Thomas says God allows for capital punishment. It amazes me how if we just listened to the social thinking towards a subject & not investigate against our Faith. We would never know what our Faith is about.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 5:52:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I find it interesting that St Thomas says God allows for capital punishment. It amazes me how if we just listened to the social thinking towards a subject & not investigate against our Faith. We would never know what our Faith is about.
View Quote

YES!

It never ceases to amaze me that the Social Justice Warriors, ("SJW"), always preface their remarks by saying: "Don't be emotional about this subject, look at the facts..." and always proceed to give some sob-story about how some mass murderer, rapist, or pervert was such a decent choir-boy. NOT!

YEAH! Look at the facts. Look at our wonderful "Three-legged stool," of teaching: the Holy Bible. Tradition and the Church's Magisterium! Rock solid!

Link Posted: 10/10/2016 8:57:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

YES!

It never ceases to amaze me that the Social Justice Warriors, ("SJW"), always preface their remarks by saying: "Don't be emotional about this subject, look at the facts..." and always proceed to give some sob-story about how some mass murderer, rapist, or pervert was such a decent choir-boy. NOT!

YEAH! Look at the facts. Look at our wonderful "Three-legged stool," of teaching: the Holy Bible. Tradition and the Church's Magisterium! Rock solid!

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/419fxz89SEL._AC_UL320_SR316,320_.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I find it interesting that St Thomas says God allows for capital punishment. It amazes me how if we just listened to the social thinking towards a subject & not investigate against our Faith. We would never know what our Faith is about.

YES!

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/419fxz89SEL._AC_UL320_SR316,320_.jpg

^^^^^  I like this guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top