Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2016 9:32:40 AM EDT
My HEAVENS I leave for a few days and this forum has more locks than Ft. Knox!!!

And so in the interest of lively debate and exchange of religious theology, I will take a knee, in prayer. One in thanksgiving that we have the right to express ourselves and for those tasked with monitoring the civility of the verbiage. It's not an easy task this groups offers.
Who couldn't use a few more prayers? I ask my brothers and sisters to please join me in prayer and thanksgiving, regardless of what faith you prescribe to.

"Where two or three are gathered in my name, there I shall be"...

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 4:32:38 PM EDT
[#1]
As a Catholic, I'll kneel with you sister Angelfire for all our Christian friends.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 7:19:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I am grateful  Artman.

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 9:11:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll pray with you and for you.  We all need prayers and I have been blessed by everyone here in some way or another.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 10:13:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll pray with you and for you.  We all need prayers and I have been blessed by everyone here in some way or another.
View Quote

I agree my friend. Many of you have inspired me to be closer to God and His Son Jesus Christ everyday, and I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:41:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Thank you KD5TXX!!

And you know you are in my prayers as well!

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 7:41:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top